Thursday 24 June 2010

Summer looks


Here is a look from a few days ago it was baking hot so i decided to put on a sundress and keep the makeup light.

I used Revlon skinlights illuminator all over then a little artdeco bronzer. Clinique white eyeliner and a random pink lipstick ( sorry cant remember which one)
It was such a lovely day.The dress is from NEXT it was only about £12 and i brought it for my up and coming hols.


Later on when i am more tanned ( from being in the garden I decided to add some more bronzer remove my white liner and add a brighter lipgloss. I prefer this look as its so summery.
Hope you are all still enjoying the sunshine.


I never dreamed i would be able to just wear an eliminator and bronzer on my skin and it look like this. I think i need to do a post about my skincare which is working wonders at the moment.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm off on a hen night tonight at doncaster horse racing which should be fun.
Bye for now xx

3 comments:

  1. You look really gorgeous in the last couple of photos. Lovely looks, very summery!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!
    you look so fresh and summery!
    love your look!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx