Tuesday 15 June 2010

EVERYDAY MINERALS & SWATCHES

Good morning everyone, i thought i might do a look today using everyday minerals.
I am one of those girls that is sooooo attracted to anything shimmery looking and everyday minerals do a lot of beautiful products that just seem to catch the light making me ooooh and ahhh at them whenever i wear them.
So this is the look i created, its quite simple , girly and fresh looking (in my opinion anyway)
I have used urban decay primer potion underneath the shadows and they look a lot more vibrant in real life.
I don't think you can capture the beauty of shimmer on a camera.
So here we go:

On the lid To do list
Crease In the garden
Highlighter On the phone
Inner corner Floating Feathers


I think the swatches look more true in colour so from top to bottom:

Floating Feathers - A pure white colour great for inner corner or dramatic highlighting
In the garden - A beautiful mid/dark brown with golden shimmer
On the phone - A neutral pale taupe more matte than the others great for blending
To do list - A really pretty pink, peach unusual colour with tonnes of sparkle

I also used Everyday minerals Blusher and powder

Again the beautiful shimmer is so flattering on the skin i just love the glowy look and i find the products really easy to work with.
Again the swatches show the colours quite well:

Top - Viki's radiant creation. My hands are really tanned in this photo which makes the powder look lighter than it is. I use this powder for all sorts of things. Its great over a blusher to add a glow. I also buff it onto my skin after foundation for an airbrushed soft focus look its really beautiful

Bottom Shortcake blusher - A pinky mauve shimmery blusher. I only need a tiny bit for a healthy look.

If you haven't already guessed i adore everyday minerals and have been a fan for quite a while now. I buy a lot of the sample pots as its a great way to try out all the variety's as they have a huge choice.
Shipping is cheap to the UK as well.
I store all my sample pots along with some Barry m and mac pigments in an art box all labeled for easy use as you see it is full so i need to get another one as i know it wont be long before i can resist some other shades.

2 comments:

  1. Some really pretty colours. Love the white one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like the lid color!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx