Wednesday 16 June 2010

Ins & Outs

I thought i might do a few In's and Outs for you pretty ladies. I really like reading these from other bloggers so off we go:

In's

1. Bling. I just cant get enough bling , sparkle and shimmer in my life. Polishes, blushers, eyeshadows, glosses and of course diamonds.




2. AHA's. My skin is loving AHA creams at the moment and i wonder how i managed without them before.

3. Maxi dresses and flipflops. Who doesnt love a maxi dress no trying to look stylish just throw on with sunglasses and instant glamour



4. St Moriz. Saving a fortune on tanning with this cheap and brilliant tan.

5. False eyelashes. Any false eyelashes turn an everyday makeup into glamourpuss heaven.


Outs

1. Ugg boots. Yes they are comfy, yes i have worn them to death but it's spring , summer fashion now so put them away.


2. Holidaying in the UK, sorry but who wants to be here with unpredictable weather when we can be laying smouldering on a red hot beach.

3. Drunken nights. I'm just too old for falling over drunk and hangovers. Far better to know when to stop.



4. Heavy perfume. Time to get a nice fresh perfume for daily spritzing and revitalising.


5. Sunburn. It does not look good looking like a lobster. Sunscreen all the way. As soon as the sun comes out so do the numptys who cover themselves in baby oil and fry. WHY ?????

3 comments:

  1. LOL - my boyfriends mum has refused to come out with me in public if i wear my uggs anymore! She said I look like a crazy person walking around in fur lined boots when its roasting outside! They are just too comfy for me to tear myself away from tho! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog made me smile. Specially the sunburn piccy. lol. Hope your having a lovely day Nic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls that photo made me laugh as well but seriously that must of been agony.
    Emzee i love my uggs as well but have forsed myself to put them away for now lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx