Tuesday 29 June 2010

Dress for the races & Makeup


Hi there !!!
I did not manage to get a full photo of what i wore on my girls evening at the races but thought i would show you what i wore anyway.
I originally got this dress for my las vegas trip which is due in September. It is lovely and cool and very flattering as its quite a loose little number.
I wore it with open toes high strappy shoes and a silver clutch bag.





My makeup was lighter than usual for a night out but with it being summer i didn't want to go ultra heavy. I wore my hair up which is very rare for me but again i fancied something different.
The dress was really bright and this picture shows the real colour better than the others.
Do you tent to stick to a certain look when you go out or do like to mix it up all the time?

Nearly forgot , tootsies to match !!!
I'd forgot how much fun dressing up can be xx

6 comments:

  1. oh I looove that pink colour!
    what is on your toes? which colour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its from primark the glo baby glo range which apparently glo in the dark xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I would love to see a full photo next time you wear it, it looks stunning! I adore hot pink, I think it looks gorgeous when you have brunette hair too.
    I used to stick to the same look but I try to mix things up nowadays, and especially like to wear some colour! Hope you won at the races :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and I love the pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to mix it up when i go out as much as possible :)
    but i think that's mainly because i stick to the same look during the day - just found your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty top love the color :]

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx