Wednesday, 30 June 2010
Favourites for june 2010
I thought i would jump on the band wagon and share my June favourites. These are the makeup items I'm loving this month:
1. My clinique Gentle light loose powder. I have had this for a few years and forgot how beautiful it is until recently. It is really flattering with a tiny hint of shimmer its perfect for summer with or without foundation.
2. My artdeco bronzer Love love love it. Has been used nearly everyday this month. Full review HERE
3. MAC tendertone in take a hint. This smells divine strawberry and kiwi. Its so moisturising and gives just a hint of colour.
4. ELF mineral blusher in JOY. A really pretty natural blush with a pretty shimmer for a girly gentle glow.
5. BENEFIT IT STICK. I have loved this freebie so much I've been using it for blemishes , under eyes, inner corners of eyes etc. I love the colour and multi useage of this and extra happy that it was free.
6. Prestige my longest lashes mascara. This had been OK before but now summers here i see the beauty of it. Pretty long lashes with no clumps ideal for a more natural look.
7. Prestige eyeshadow in coffee bean. I've been using everyday for eyebrows and its a perfect matte shade which lasts all day.
8. bare essentials brow brush. The best eyebrow brush I've used, in combination with the prestige powder my brows look 100 times better.
I think my makeup loves change so much in the summer as i tent to like a more natural look.
Posted by nicoletta at 12:49