Friday 11 June 2010

Wedding Makeup

Today i went to work to do some eyelash extensions for a bride who is getting married tomorrow.
I will be there again in the morning to do the makeup for the bride, brides mother and mother in law.
It was a brilliant atmosphere with the bride, bridesmaids and mums and it takes me back to my wedding day November 2008.
I arranged my wedding in just 6 weeks as my mum was very poorly and i knew i didn't have much time left.
It was really important to me that my mum was there to see me get married so we brought the wedding forward for as soon as possible.
She was a 1 in a million, my best friend and the most beautiful person i ever knew.
This time last year i did the midnight walk in her memory as she sadly passed away in Feb 2009.
I thought you might like to see a few photos of my wedding day and my beautiful mum.



5 comments:

  1. awwww that's so sweet that you organized your wedding super fast because you wanted your mother to be part of it!
    Your whole family looks gorgeous!

    And thanks for your comment about my cheekbones. I wish I had a nice forhead to complement them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked absolutely beautiful :)
    Think I would have done the same thing in your shoes.. I just cannot imagine my wedding day without my mum there. TBH can't imagine a lot of things in my life without my mum at my side.. I;m sure it meant everything to you to have her there. She looks so happy and proud too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou it was a wonderful day which i will never forget. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Really beautiful Nic! Hubby looking dishy too! :)

    I get married myself in 9 weeks time and my dress is a princess dress similar to yours!
    Canny wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx