Monday 14 June 2010

5 minute morning face



Hey ladies, just wanted to show you my five minute face for times when i am really really rushed (most mornings).
Anyone with children will tell you how sometimes you just cant get the time to get yourself ready. For me it's usually the school run because i am definitely not a morning person and would much rather have 20 extra minutes in bed than getting up to apply makeup.
This look literally takes me 5 mins. Granted it's not my most glamorous faces but it does make me look wide awake, fresh and presentable.


Please excuse the silly expression on my face. I was rushing about and just took the one photo so it will have to do I'm afraid
So here's what i used:

1. MAC Mineralize skinfinish powder
( buffed on with ELF flat top brush)
2. YSL touche eclat under eyes
3. Benefit eye bright inner corners of eyes
4. Gosh black ink Velvet touch eyeliner
5. Maybelline Lash stilleto mascara
6. MAC blusher Petalpoint
7. MAC tendertone in take a hint

I love the fact that the MAC skinfinish i can use without a foundation and it covers surprisingly well if i use the ELF flat top brush. The Mac blusher petal point has a really pretty shimmer in it so no need for a highlighter. The lash stiletto never clumps so fast and easy to apply and the tendertone is moisturising and glossy so no need for a separate gloss.
The YSL touche eclat and benefit eye bright make me look fresh and wide eyed no matter how little sleep i've had.
I would recommend any of these products for anyone who doesn't have a lot of time in the mornings and just wants to look groomed .
I usually just tie my hair up in a pony tail and I'm ready to go.

4 comments:

  1. Still pretty in just 5 minutes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh yes! very natural!! loving the flushed cheeks and pink lips! :D

    sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies i still feel a bit naked with this look but in 5 mins it could be worse xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx