Thursday 17 June 2010

WATERLINE HELP?? & WISH LIST STUFF

Hi there ladies sorry about the lack of posting today. I have been out all day with one of my best friends and her baby who's just 7 weeks old. It was lovely to catch up and have a snuggle with her little one ( no I'm not broody )
The day has just flown.
Anyway i could use your help for recommendations for a good black liner for my waterline.
I am using Clinique brush on liner which i adore the colour is really intense and it's beautiful and creamy but my eyes have started to water constantly when i apply it inside my eyes.



I don't want to spend my whole day trying to stop myself looking like a panda ( not my photo by the way )
My eyes are not normally sensitive but i have tried GOSH and PRESTIGE as well and it happens the same with them. It's so annoying when you have just done your makeup and half an hour later it has all smudged off.

Any suggestions welcome????

WISH LIST STUFF

I am in love with Gorgeous Couture Dresses. I would happily chew off my arm for any of these at the moment.



I have never owned one of these dresses but i have tried one on and they are stunning the quality feels amazing and they hang so beautifully. The fact that they have a sale on has had me lusting after 1 even more. I'm not really a label snob but these dresses in fact most of the gorgeous couture dresses really do it for me. xx

9 comments:

  1. My favourite black liner for the waterline is the Urban Decay 24/7 liner - it is sooooo smooth and stays on really well!

    MAC's Feline is nice too :)

    And I have a Chanel one that I like (in brown, but I'm sure the black would be equally nice)

    Hope that helps! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Avon Anew smoothing eyeliner. The pencil is really creamy, plus when you smudge it with the smudging tip it really covers the whole of your waterline. With a small price tag in an offer, it might be worth you considering it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks i have the 24/7 urban decay i cant remember if i tried it i will have a go tommorow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read a lot of good reviews about the urban decay liner. :3 I just placed for an order for it online and am eagerly awaiting to try it too.

    Those are lovely dresses btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having similar problems myself with liner at the moment! It always wears off at the outer corners. Have been toying with the idea of MAC's Liquidlast, that's meant to be pretty budge-proof!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might give the avon one a go as well thanks for your help everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Honey,

    I'm using féline khol from MAC ;)
    The best of the best is to put the pencil on the fluideline blacktrack from MAC, then apply it on the waterline ;) It will give you a realllllll black and it won't get out :)
    lots of love
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stila's Smudge Pots will last 2 days on my waterline! I apply it with a small fine eyeliner brush - very versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx