Wednesday 23 June 2010

Other peoples makeup ( Heavy photos)

Hi girlie's, i was taking a little look through some photos on my computer and found a few makeovers that i have done in the past. I thought you might like a little look. These are family and friends who have said they don't mind me using these.
My lovely mother in law. Before:
After:
I added individual eyelashes, airbrushed her foundation with temptu and then used everyday minerals makeup. She is a very glamorous lady and loved this look.

Next we have One of my friends Claire who was going to a wedding.
Before:
After
Again i used individual eyelashes, airbrushed the foundation with temptu and used everyday minerals makeup.

Lastly my really good friend Kerry. Now Kerry is a natural girl she does not wear much makeup but she loves me to try different things on her. I know whatever i do she will like so its great fun. I can go ultra natural or glammed up and she always loves it. Bless her.
Before:
After:

Day at the Races:


A close up of the eyelashes which had Green diamontees on each individual lash which were really sparkly. Unfortunately they don't show up well for the camera. Kerry loved this look.


I am doing the makeup for Kerrys Sister in laws Wedding in a few months time and all the bridesmaids including Kerry so it should be a great day & i will take lots of photos to share.
Do you have people ask you to do there makeup for them?
I think it comes with the territory of being into makeup lol.
Let me know if you like these kinds of posts? I love photos when reading posts and love to see before and afters. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing job on all three of the ladies! Love these makeovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah I have all of my friends ask me to do their makeup whenever they have to go clubbing or special occasions :) I should start taking pics of them! Amazing transformation on your mother in law! Perfectly executed, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get friends asking me to do their eye make up and their hair! I gave my gran a make over the other day! I knocked about 10 years off her.. She left wish a wishlist as long as her arm!

    Great makeovers!

    Blog:http://the-beauty-review.blogspot.com/

    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/emzeet

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx