Tuesday 1 June 2010

Blog Award 3

I am really privileged to have been given my 3rd Blog award from the lovely louisa from let them eat cake






The "rules" of this tag are to put down 5 random facts about yourself and nominate 5 other bloggers. So here goes...

1. When i was younger i always said i wanted to be married by 21 and then have 6 children.
( I married at 34 have 2 children and 1 step son and they believe me are enough for anyone lol )

2. I'm half Italian but have never been to Italy.

3. I love musicals my favourite is Les miserables I've seen it 3 times.

4. I am a real weeper. I cry at anything remotely sad on the TV even watership down and ET still make me cry.

5. I snore really bad ( i think that's more of a confession than a random fact ). Nobody believed my husband when he complained so he recorded me on his phone and played it back to me i was so shocked but had to believe him ha.

The people i tag are !!!

Sprinkle of Glitter

Never Gonna Be Methadone Pretty

The Life Of a Shopping Addict

Makeup Kitten

Dreams of Beautiful Things

3 comments:

  1. Ohh yay!! I promise to do this soon. I've been off sick so have a bit of time on my hands now- hurrah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cool. Thanks for tagging me :)

    I love musicals too! My favourite is the Phantom of the Opera and Hair (bit random, I know) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive done mine- Thanks so much gorj lady!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx