Wednesday 30 June 2010

MAC JOIE DE VIVRE

I wanted this blusher when it came out limited edition so i jumped at the chance when it came up in a blog sale. I'm really sorry but i cant remember who i got it off. Oooops that shows my bad memory. Anyway i couldn't wait to try it out and i really like it.
The colour looks really scary in the pan and scary on your finger tips so i only used a tiny bit.
I love the texture its really light and a lot less sticky than some of the other mac cream blushers.
Here's a few photos to show how it looks on my skin.
I can see me using it a lot in my wedding makeovers xx

4 comments:

  1. omg this looks stunning on you!
    I want! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this lotd, perfect for this hot weather :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that really does look nice! nice grab!

    check out my giveaway! im giving away OPI!

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks its a lovely fresh colour isnt it.
    girlinthecity i get bored of trying to look nice in photos and trying to keep my 2 year old amused as well. ha x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx