Sunday 6 June 2010

MAC & MILANI EYESHADOW SWATCHES




Hello ladies, i thought i would show you my palette of MAC and MILANI eyeshadows that i use on a really regular basis. I love each and every one of these neutral and brown colours. I intend on filling some more palettes with other colour combos but wanted to show you this one and some swatches.
If you havent tried milani eyeshadows yet then i would definitely try and get your hands on some of them as they are beautiful and blend really easily.
As always MAC comes up trumps with wonderful eyeshadows that have great pigmentation and staying power. All these eyeshadows are really easy to wear and look great on there own as well as combined.
I use this palette a lot when doing wedding makeup as well because the colours all seem to photograph well.
I have a tan at the moment on my hands so it's nice to see how the colours look against a warmer skin tone as a lot of eyeshadows look washed out with a tan but not these little beauties.
So here goes:



I use most of the above shades for highlighting and blending. Milani classic beige works great for blending other colours.




These colours have so much depth and look so different depending on the light. Beauty marked makes a stunning smokey look.




Shimmery and yet still subtle my favourite here is satin taupe.

Do you girls keep your eyeshadows in palettes and what are your favourite colours?

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get some MAC eyeshadows, their quality is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx