Saturday 19 June 2010

SLEEK Palette looks


Hello fellow Bloggers. Yesterday i thought i would try out a few different looks with my 1st Sleek palette i ever got the Original one.
Because the last sleek look went down so well i thought i would try 2 different looks with this one. As you will see from my palette it is looking a bit messy but i love it to bits.
1st off my natural look with just 2 of the brown shades and the pale one as a highlighter.
This is not an unusual look for me but the sleek shadows seem to make an impact because of there gorgeous pigments and beautiful shimmer. Sorry it does not photograph great but you get the idea.



The second look is really out of my comfort zone as i don't usually wear so much colour but as the day went on i found myself really warming to this one.
It did help that my husband told me i looked gorgeous . (Bless him)
So i applied urban decay primer potion all over lids.
Then the purple over lids up to socket
bright blue inner corner
bright blue crease line
small amount of navy on top of blue in crease line
black outer corner
cream highlighter
Black liner in water line urban decay 24/7
the bright blue, purple and navy smudged under eyes
black mascara prestige biggest lashes & Natural falsies (phew )



Then i added a little flower just for fun.
I really like the way my skin looks in these photos it is a stila one which i had shoved to the back of a draw because it never had much coverage but my skin is looking so much better and applying it with a flat top brush made the world of difference.
Thanks for all your comments and please let me know if you would like any more sleek looks or are you getting bored of seeing my face lol. xx


4 comments:

  1. you have beautiful eyes :) you look gorgeous :) great blog ive followed:)

    My blog: Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    I really like the 2nd eye makeuplook. It brings out your features. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx