Sunday 6 June 2010

NAILS OF THE DAY !!!!!



I decided to try out my Northern Lights Hologram top coat which i had put away in a drawer and forgot about.
I wore it over collection 2000 hot looks fast dry polish in the colour Wham.
I really like it, so much so i then decided to do the same to my toes.
The photos don't do it justice as it really is a shimmery discoball effect on my nails but the glitter is really really fine.
What do you think? It's a love it or hate it one this time?


I also have the northern lights hologram top coat in gold which is gorgeous as well. The great thing with these top coats are the fact that they can transform any other polish and they really increase the drying time and make the polish last longer. I wish my nails were longer to show this colour off.
Do you like a bit of bling? Or do you think it looks tacky?

3 comments:

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx