Wednesday 2 June 2010

Pastel Collection 2000 nails





So here is my little buy of 3 of collection 2000 polishes. They cost under £2 each and were on 342 so an absolute steal.
I don't know how long they will last on my nails but at that price who cares.
I like to change my nails every few days anyway as there are so many colours to choose from.
This photo is with three coats. My favourite is the Mint Mojo.


Then i decided to do some grey based eyeshadow to go with the Grey Wham colour and please excuse the makeup because it's been on 11hrs so i have a real glow going on.
On the brighter side my friend has just been and commented on how good my skin is looking which always made me happy.happy.
Compliments hey always guaranteed to make you smile.

I cant get enough of these polishes and at a bargain price like that then it's guilt free pleasure all round.
Yes i know i'm shiny but thought you might still like to see anyway xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx