Thursday 10 June 2010

FOTD makeup + the perfect nude lips


So today i decided to something a little different with my eyes a soft matte grey eyeshadow from everyday minerals in swing set with a pop of MAC Violet pigment blended in the crease. Heavy black liquid liner and falsies to finish with a touch of purple liner on the inner eye and voila:

This is quite a different look for me as i tend to wear neutrals most of the time but i must admit i am liking the look.

Yesterday i think i found my perfect nude lip colour and the added bonus is the fact that it is so cheap. I love nude lips but with my colouring a lot of the time they look too pale and make me look like i've been eating concealer which is not a good look. So here is my perfect nude lips in 3 steps:
1. Apply E.L.F lip liner in Natural blush
2. Apply E.L.F mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph
3. Apply Jemma Kidd lipgloss in 04 shell (free with RED magazine this month)


I got the lip products in the post along with another flat top brush and mineral blusher in the colour rose.

Rose blusher, Natural Nymph lipstick, Natural Blush lipliner

Top E.L.F mineral blusher Rose,
Middle E.L.F mineral lipstick Natural Nymph
Bottom E.L.F Lipliner Natural Blush

12 comments:

  1. very nice!
    the lipstick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyemakeup is so soft and pretty, and I love the nude lips! PS you have lovely skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hunny. Love Natural Nymph so much.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lotd, really classy and soft, you are gorgeous :)
    xoxo
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thankyou so much i've been inspired by all you lovely ladies to experiment a bit more with colour and it's great to hear your comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh really lovely! And those products from elf look gorgeous! I might start trying their makeup (more than their accessories) too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!!
    =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the purple in the crease :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore purple eye shadow! It really suits you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your comments ladies i think i will wear this again as you all seem to like it. My 2 year old always notices when i have lashes on he always says pretty mummy bless his heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx