Saturday 12 June 2010

Bronzed eyes

Helloooo ladies, i thought i would show you a few photos of my bronzed eye look which i did yesterday.
I received a new MAC antiqued eyeshadow in the post and couldn't wait to try it out. It's a gorgeous rich copper colour which i have placed on the lid itself and blended two other shades in to give this look.
Excuse the daft looking expression on the 1st photo.




I am a neutral girl at heart and love browns , bronze colours and golds. I am always amazed at how many different shades of brown you can get in eyeshadows.
I would love to know your favourite shade of brown eyeshadow.

8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this look!
    The color is just perfect with your eyes :)
    You are gorgeous ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so beautiful!! =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice brown, really brings your eyecolour forward :)

    Funnily enough, I had a very very long period of wearing browns, day in day out. Must have totally gone off it, I hardly wear brown nowadays !

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, looks great on you!
    By the way, what camera do you use? Your closeups always look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bronze eyeshadow colour! Great blog and glad to find another 'thirtysomething' blogger like me lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I wish Antiqued looked good on me like it does on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! I love the eye makeup and it looks stunning with your hair color. I love Antiqued as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou, i love this colour, MAC always comes up trumps xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx