Sunday 20 June 2010

Favourite Shampoo & Conditioner of the month



If you have fine hair which gets weighed down easily then this is the shampoo & Conditioner for you.
Organix Vanilla Silk . The smell is to die for, its a really creamy, naturally sweet but not synthetic vanilla smell.
I really feel like i'm pampering myself in the shower when i use this as the scent is so delicious. The smell is subtle once I've dried my hair and lasts for a few hrs.It leaves my hair really soft and shiny and full of bounce. Nicely cleansed feeling really clean at the roots but still nicely nourished at the ends.
If you like vanilla you will love this. The packaging is cute and easy to squeeze with a flip top lid and the price is just over £5 which i think is about average for a nice shampoo.
My hair is long quite dry on the ends slightly greasy at roots and very fine so i find it difficult to get a shampoo & conditioner to suit me. I am really pleased with this one and will definitely repurchase.
Next time you see this on the shelf open the top and take a long hard sniff it's irresistible.

2 comments:

  1. Oohh I shall have to check those out!

    I just swung by to let you know that you are the winenr of my nifty nail contest! hurrah huzzah!!

    Drop me an email with your address and I'll get them out to you xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks will email you now hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx