Friday 4 June 2010

SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES!!!!

I've been a little bit naughty and brought myself 5 new pairs of shoes in the past 2 weeks. Ooops.
But i did need some so i don't feel so bad.
Anyway i thought you might like a little peek so here are my flat comfy everyday ones:





Then a few going out pairs:





Then my bargain of the week : These gorgeous Gold platform sandals which were just £15 from ASDA believe it or not.



I have added them to my shoe rack and am feeling pretty pleased with my new shoes. Now i just need somewhere to go to wear them.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!!
    Loving the white ones- There my kind of shoe! Lush <3!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first pair :)

    cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comfy everydays, they're up my alley! I want a pair of sandals with top straps like that, super trendy right now :)

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx