Friday 10 June 2011

LUSH BUFFY !

As summer approaches and you are starting to countdown the weeks till holidays we all start to think about stripping off and baring our bits in a bikini.
For some people its all excitement and for others its panic stations (like me) don't get me wrong i couldn't be more excited about a holiday but the thought of shedding all those winter layers and exposing myself and my wobbly bits?

So countdown it is. 5 and a half weeks to lose a few pounds, reduce my cellulite and tone up so i can feel comfortable on the beach.

I will be trying lots of things to get my skin looking nice and smooth and of course i will be blogging about it on the way. Luckily for me the lovely people at Lush sent me this Buffy exfoliating scrub and it couldn't of arrived at a better time.



Buffy is an exfoliating bar made up rice, almonds and beans and packed full of moisturising cocoa and Shea butters  which leave your skin super soft and nourished. Designed to use on your seating area lol. Why do i want to burst into song i like big butts and i cannot lie :)

Anyway it really is a great scrub, it's quite gritty and really feels like you are blitzing your skin. Its amazing how invigorating a good scrub can be. Brilliant in the mornings for an energy boost.
I used this on my hips and thighs as well and it left my skin positively glowing and feeling ultra smooth.


I know one product alone cant banish the cellulite but lots of water, increased activity, regular body exfoliation and massage will surely make a difference.

The fragrance is pleasant but not very strong, it smells quite creamy and fresh & the best thing  is that after you have used it there is no need to moisturise so saves you time as well.

I'm not sure how long this will last, Ive used it about 5 times now and its still going strong so its quiet good value for money too.

Have you used Buffy before and what do you do to prepare for your holidays?

15 comments:

  1. Sounds nice! Will give this a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great!

    I use these Japanese washing cloths from Muji...they are soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been doing much other than using regular body scrubs in the shower! I should get a body brush or something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try this one soon! great review! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love exfoliators, but the only bar I've had was full of oats and looked like it had wet paper stick to it once you'd used it! Not nice. This stuff sounds right up my street, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive always wanted to try buffy but its so expensiveee :( you've convinced me though as i'm off to paris at the end of the month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Buffy! It's so great for your behind :)I've been using a body brush and I'm working on a post for cellulite. Yoga is great for that, I'm going to ask my instructor for her favorite anti-cellulite poses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use this all the time it's the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have horrible cellulite on the insides of my knees (yes, it sounds VERY strange..) and on my thighs >_<" I finally overcame my fear of showing legs in public just recently. I really need to do more about it though.. so far losing weight and running has helped A LOT, but there's still quite a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this product... it doesn't last very long but you're left with the most amazing skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great! I just mix up a body scrub about a week before I hit the beach, it seems to help smooth things out. Now if I was to use it on a regular basis, who knows what my skin would look like... probably a heck of a lot better!
    Xoxo,
    Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't tried it, but really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Lush products! Haven't tried this one though.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've yet to try buffy, I do love to dry body brush though works wonders for cellulite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds good I must give it a try! I've used lots of expensive cellulite creams in the past but nothing made a difference! :( Think I'll be using the sarong method! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx