Saturday 25 June 2011

My Love for Liz !

Liz Earle have been a favourite brand of mine for a long time now. I haven't posted about any of the products for a while andso thought id talk about the hand products.

I love the fact that a lot of the Liz Earle products just fit into my everyday routine and so i kind of forget about them at times. You know like a pair of slippers that you wear everyday. You know what i mean. Comforting, nurturing, caring, you get my gist.


Liz Earle Orange Blossom Hand Wash & Hand Repair Cream

The hand wash and hand cream work amazingly well as a duo. I keep these in my onsuite  bathroom so i can have a little hand pampering treat everyday and they are just to special for me to share with the rest of the household lol.

I often sneak in and wash my hands and use the hand cream just as a little pick me up as both products not only smell amazing  but they leave your hands really soft too. There is something quite zen like about these products, they always remind me of spa days and relaxing times.



The hand wash contains Geranium, Lavandin and sweet orange essential oils ( explains why it smells so good ) and is priced at £10.20 which is pricey for a hand wash but it is gorgeous.
Ive never really thought of washing my hands as a treat but using this has changed all that. Add a few fluffy white towels to the process and i find it all quite theraputic.




 The Hand Repair is equally luscious with a price tag to match £19.65.
Naturally active ingredients include soothing echinacea, toning hops, plus antioxidants beta-carotene and natural source vitamin E.

The cream feels rich but is absorbed really easily and leaves my hands silky soft and smelling amazing. The fragrance lasts for hrs as well.

I have had these for a few months now and they are still going strong. Have you tried either of these products before and do you associate hand products with luxury?

8 comments:

  1. I'll definetly be adding these to my list for when I make my first Liz Earle purchase soon. They sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Liz earle products!!!! Thanks for this review honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. o0o, you really make me want to try these products out! =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Liz Earle, especially Cleanse and Polish. The shipping to Canada/US is stupid expensive though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Cleanse & polish and the skin repair light moisturiser, totally HG products for me.

    I was once given Laura mercier hand creme as a gift and it was amazing, so light and fluffy. The gold packaging made it feel totally luxe too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments ladies xx

    Alex i didnt realise Liz Earle shipping prices were expensive to Canada/US what a shame xx

    Glitterish Allsorts im a huge fan of the C&P too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I m in the US now so no Liz for me. Once I'm back in Europe I might take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried Liz Earle but Molton Brown hand products have the same effect for me - I can't put them in my guest toilet as they are too nice (and too expensive) to share! I recommend checking out their Rose Granita handwash and hand lotion, it smells so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx