Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Great Glittery Polish Post !

I'm the first to admit I'm a sucker for Glitter! I just have these magpie tendencies that immediately draw me to anything shiny. So with that in mind i wanted to put together a post of some Beautiful Glitter nail polishes.
After all your nails is the one area i think you can go crazy with glitter and get away with it.

My Mass of Glittery Goodness!




  Some of my favourite Full on Glittery Shades:


 OPI I Lily Love You & Last Friday Night
RRP £10.50 Available from Look Fantastic.com


Orly Bubbly Bombshell & Here Comes Trouble
Available from Beautybay.com for £6.95


Nubar Petunia Sparkle, Hyacinth Sparkle & Nubar 2010
Available from Beautyshed.co.uk for £8.00


Sparituals Spellbound
Available from Feelunique.com for £8.50

I love the fact that glitters can be worn on there own, on top of block colours or layered for different effects. There are so many fab ranges to choose from and if you just fancy something cheap and cheerful then you cant go wrong with the saffron polishes that cost just a few quid each.



OPI Last Friday Night on top of OPI Ogre The Top Blue

Nubar 2010 on top of OPI Ogre The Top Blue

Orly Bubbly Bombshell with Nubar Hyacinth Sparkle

So Many stunning polishes and only 10 fingers and 10 toes. Whats a girl to do? Please look out for lots of nails of the day where i will be showcasing some of these individually because it would be rude not to really :)
Are you a blinging kind of polish fan and tell me your favourite glitters xx

20 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty, I have a couple of Models Own Glitter polishes, love the look of the purples :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicoletta,you've gone and done it again.I am def painting my nails tonight in my fav glitter polish (models owns Magenta Devine). I always use a non glitter polish that matches the colour first as it makes the glitter look more intense. Takes sooooo long to remove but worth it. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter polish! :) I'm wearing a blue one right now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a glitter magpie too. I like what you said about it being acceptable to wear on the nails with no apprehension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh gorgeous colours! Mum has 2010 at her salon, it's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG they all look sooooooooooooo pretty!!!!! My eyes lit up when looking at this post. Love them!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need OPI Last Friday Night in my polish collection, it's fabulous. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! Loving the gorgeous glittery collection!

    They all look sooo pretty!

    Think my Mum has Last Friday Night...I'm gonna have to borrow it and give it a go! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These glitter polishes are great! Love the blue one xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the glitters, nubar 2010 is one of my favs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bought a saffron polish the other day and it was 2 for £2 !!!!!! I got one with big chunks of glitter and like discs and stuf. Bargain for a £1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love glitter polishes, you have so many, Orly Here Comes Trouble is def my favorite xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love glitter polishes, they're just a nightmare to get off! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. glitter glitter glitter glitter!!! omg!!!
    Love the all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. *drools* omg, that is my sparkle loving dream!!!

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all your glitters, I have a couple of the Nubar ones and I also have some cool china glaze such as techno and meteor shower.
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ladies,thanks so much for all your comments im glad you all love these as much as me. Thanks for the recommendations as well i will have to look those up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx