Monday 20 June 2011

Ring a ding ding Collection!

Hello lovelies, i thought id show you my ring collection. I love all types of jewelry but especially rings and earrings. I thought id let you have a quick nosey at my collection:


I keep lots of my rings and earrings in a little china plate on top of a box on my window cill

 I though Rocco could model some of my rings. I love his little chubby fingers. He got bored after 1 shot though lol.
 Flower Power baby!

Double ring from Vegas. Love this but its a bit big :(

Like a magpie I'm attracted to the shiny stuff!

Girly love!

Angel wings!

Love my flowers!

Ladylike!

Bows & Bling!

Hope you enjoyed this little sneaky peak at my collection, i will update as my collection grows xx

19 comments:

  1. Woww all of them are sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gorgeous ring collection, I'm addicted to rings :) I love the double finger one from Vegas its amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright pibk one. Need one like it. Also love Las Vegas one. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ring collection is beautiful :) :) I love collecting rings as well :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I've only just started wearing rings properly, but I keep finding ones that I love. Ever growing addiction I fear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post hun! My fav ring is my Skull diamante ring which I love, I do need to buy some more big rings! I tend to shop in Primark and H&m for mine. I mentioned in my latest post hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ring collection is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection! My favorite is probably the black bow/white polka dots in the last photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the butterfly and the pokadot bow...great collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous rings!

    The little cupcakes are just too cute! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pink rose ring is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you have such a lovely collection hun! Totally loooovee the Vegas one! :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh LOVING the seconds last one!! Where did you get that fuchsia pink one? I have the same/similar one in a peachy colour from Topshop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love your ring collection!! I have that 'love' one and the double flower one from Primarni! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much everyone. The fuchia pink one was from top shop :)
    In fact i've just brought a pale pink one the same lol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I have the black/white polka dot bow one :) The butterfly one is stunning :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blimey that's a huge collection. I like the little cream band with gold stripes - and Rocco's cute little fingers! <3 x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx