Tuesday 21 June 2011

Yes to cucumbers face wipes!

The Yes to products have really impressed me so far, so when i was asked if i would like to try the Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes to review on my blog i thought id give them a go.

Yes to Cucumber Face Wipes £4.99

Competitively priced at £4.99 the yes to cucumbers wipes are sure to be a big hit. I love the fact that the whole range is 96% natural and paraben, petroleum and SLS free.
Containing Aloe Vera & Green Tea means the wipes should be soothing and calming on the skin too.

What did i think?

Personally i don't use wipes everyday as i prefer to use a cleanser but as a quick fix or freshen up then these are rather nice. The cucumber fragrance is quite strong. I like it but if you aren't keen on cucumbers then it might be a bit overpowering.
The wipes leave my skin feeling lovely and fresh and revitalised. I think these would be great for travelling as they have a nice cooling effect on the skin and have enough moisture in them to remove makeup quite thoroughly.
Available from www.victoriahealth.com

Have you tried any of the yes to range?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the 'Yes to' line, but they are available in my local Sephora! I must try these out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE CUCUMBERS!! I LOVE THE SMELL OF THEM AND I LOVE IN IN MY GIN & TONIC!!

    I would certainly give these a go.....where can i find them? I think they will be great to take on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like most of this range, but I didn't like these wipes :( too harsh for me. went back to my loreal revitalifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this yet but I hope this brand will be here in the Philippines soon. :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would like these, I love the smell of cucumbers! I like the look of the packaging as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, haven't tried these, but I like cucumbers so I just might!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies for your comments, you can get these at www.victoriahealth.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound quite nice, but I don't like strong scents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy i love the smell of cucumber..but unfortuanly im alergic to it as a facecream and wipes ):

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx