Wednesday 29 June 2011

Red Lips & Pink Hearts!

I was recently sent a few products to review from Eyeko. I have not tried many of the Eyeko products so i was curious to try them out and have a little play.

Liptastik Glossy Pen £6.50
Loudmouth & Lip Lover



Lip Lover & Loudmouth

These fat twist up lip colours are beautiful and highly pigmented. You draw on the lipline and fill in leaving a glossy full on colour. Really easy to use and rather gorgeous

Loudmouth is a lovely full on bright red!

Lip Lover is a hot pink!


Then we have the perfect compliment to the bold lips in the Graffiti Eyeliner Pen £5.50

 I usually use a cream liner and brush and its been ages since i tried a pen liner so i was surprised at how easy it was to use this. Great for fine lines as well as the more dramatic thick lines, flicks or wings. I've found myself reaching for this most days as it seems much quicker and easier to use when im rushing about.



Have you tried any of these products available online directly from Eyeko xx

26 comments:

  1. I love the cute hearts you drew and your funny little Eyeko backhand art. :p Cracked me up.

    Both Loudmouth and Lip Lover are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw loved the creative hearts and doodles haha! The hot pink really suits you :) Although that eyeliner looks great I'd never give up my L'Oreal liquid and Maybelline cream eyeliners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing with bright red lips! These look ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only swatched the Liptastiks but I can't wait to use them! I have acouple of the eyeliners too and I love them, they go on so easy and last really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love EYEKO, I've got the red lipastik and it's my absolute favourite red! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip colours look gorgeous, I especially love the pink x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lip colours&hearts so cute,the e lippies r gorj on u...never tried any eyeko products

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I didn't expect them to be so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The winged liner looks awesome on you! Love the hearts haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink color! The eyeliner looks fabulous as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh they are so pigmented, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing, love that pink one :) awww the hearts are super cute <3

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these look FAB! I've never used eyeko products before. Do you have a favourite? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lots of comments on todays post thank you lovely ladies xx

    Holly i actually love the Graffiti eyeliner the most as its so easy to use and a staple product that i would use everyday. Thanks for asking xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loudmouth looks stunning on you! You're totally made to sport red lips, which are so tricky to pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww what a lovely thing to say thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pink is FIERCE on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving the look of Loudmouth and I really need to order more Graffitti Eyeliners xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted to try Eyeko products! Those two lip pen colors are GORGEOUS on you. It really brightens up your whole face. ^^ I'm liking that liner too~ yayyy. :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow that red looks amazing on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thankyou so much im really pleased you like them, sometimes colours dont show up as bold as they really are. These are fun colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab photos, I am waiting for my first eyeko products in the post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx