Monday 13 June 2011

Hey there sweet cheeks !

Hey there sweet cheeks is the best i could come up with for a title for a post on the new Sleek Mediterranean blusher. I have been quite excited about this release as i am a sucker for bright blushers and i am a big fan of the sleek ones.

I have to say i didn't bother with the rest of the collection but knew i had to get my hands on this little beauty:
Santorini blush £4.29 from superdrug

The blusher is a scary bold bright pink/purple in the pan and its really pigmented so i knew i would have to use this with my duo fiber brush. I love the fact that these blushers cost less than a fiver and last forever. Brilliant value for money and i am getting quite a nice little collection.

I didn't buy the pout polish but instead decided to dab my lips with the sleek powder pink polish that i had previously brought.


 I love how the bright blush gives a doll like flush to the cheeks and for me a bright lip takes the focus away from the cheeks so i feel much more comfortable keeping the lip colour fresh and pretty rather than bright.

I kept the eyes quite neutral with just lashings of mascara, eyebrows groomed and filled and a little eyeliner on the bottom lashes
. oh and very messy hair :)


I dabbed a tiny amount of the blusher on the lips first and smudged it in before applying the powder pink pout just to give it a bit more depth.


I wore my plain white vest top and comfy cut offs. By the way i don't know what the white mark is on my arm it wasn't there in real life. Somebody says it looks like an orb? I get them now and again when i take photos, any ideas?


I know some places have sold out already as the sleek limited products are getting so popular. So if you like the look of any of the products you might need to be fast. xx

31 comments:

  1. That blush is HOT on you. Great post. I love POPs of vibrant PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you persuedfed me! I am ordering.. now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh am gonna get this bad boy as soon as poss!
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that suits you so well, I love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blush! You look gorgeous with it. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santorini blush looks great. Reminds me of Bobbi Brown Ultra Violet blush...so good on all skin tones! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's lovely, feel a trip to superdrug coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies, its a great blusher isnt it. I dont think ive had one sleek blush that ive not been impressed with so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blusher and it really suits you! I found you have to apply it very LIGHTLY otherwise you end up looking like a clown... Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sammi i agree a very light hand is needed or else it can be too OTT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i love these! defo going to pop down to superdrug later on today! thanks for this post!

    Danniella

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blush is really pretty on you. I'm getting braver with pink blush so will try to get my mitts on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blush looks so beautiful on you :)
    I haven't tried any of their blushes, just their eyeshadow palettes :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blush really suits you - you always look so glowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that blush it looks gorgeous on. Have to have a look out next time im in superdrug X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww! You look divine. The pinks suit like hell! XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. O gosh...i wish we had Sleek in india!!! this shade is soooo pretty!!!
    You look gorgeous as always honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know this is about the makeup but i LOVE your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That lip color looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also wanted only the blush but was sold out. The palette was not very interesting to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wasn't sure about the blush but seeing it on you it really looks fab! I need it now but my superdrug had everything BUT the blush grr lol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE YOUR HAIR LIKE THIS!
    I can never figure out how to do the messy hair look and make it look nice!

    I need a Sleek Pout Polish - it's bad that I don't have one haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look gorgeous on you :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much ladies, ive learned with sleek you have to grab what you like fast as it just flies out and i dont think they produce that many of each ltd product.

    Im looking forward to the release of the natural palette and im sure it will be the most popular as the colours are so wearable. I will be at superdrug on the release day for that one :)

    Thanks once again for all your comments its much appreciated you girls are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh that looks so nice on you!!!! I really have to check it out! Nice post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post hun :) so glad youve used the blush as I have changed my mind and think I may need to see if I can get my hands on one. I did dismiss it but am thinking it looks lush on you! Loving your red hair still hun really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow what a pretty blush! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I want this blush so damn bad! I'm loving magentas lately

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I love the second one & will def look out for it - you really suit the pinks! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx