Wednesday 8 June 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipsticks with swatches !

Ever since i worked opposite the Estee Lauder Counter in Boots i have had a secret craving for the Estee Lauder Lipsticks. There is something about the True Colour Lipsticks that oozes glamour and sophistication.
I think Estee Lauder was the first high end lipstick that i purchased quite a few years ago and they are still up there amongst my favourites all these years on.


 The Pure Colour Lipsticks retail at £18 and are available in a vast amount of shades with 2 gorgeous formulations of either satin: Lasting creme or Lustrous: Lasting shimmer.

 Swatches on bare skin

Crystal Nude & Vanilla Truffle

Crystal pink & Coral Fantasy

Vanilla Truffle

 Crystal Nude

 Crystal Pink

 Coral Fantasy

All the lipsticks feel incredibly creamy and moisturising on the lips. You can tell that the product is packed full of great ingredients just from the feel of the product.

They also have an amazing smell, i think it's fig but I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on it.
I find the lipsticks last about 4 hrs which is pretty normal in my case. Except the Coral Fantasy which is ultra pigmented and lasted a good 6 hrs

I Love the packaging and the fact that you can see the colour on the bottom of the tube so i can find the colour i want in a flash.
I Love the way the lipstick feels and smells.
I Love the way you can build the colour up for either a natural look or a more intense colour.
I Love the pretty Sheen these lipsticks create and the way they don't sit in the lines.
Most of all i Love the colours.

So as you might of guessed i pretty much Love these lippies and can't recommend them enough.
Have you tried any of these and if so what colour do you have?

32 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! They look AMAIZING! I love Vanilla Truffle & Coral Fantasy! I actually NEED them both in my life haha. Thank you for sharing them all with us chicaaa :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Coral Fantasy! Such beautiful, vibrant lippie. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo.. These are so pretty. I like the first 2 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicoletta, you have the most beautiful eyes. I know it's a lippie post, but I just scrolled down over the pictures, and your eyes are just so incredible!

    Thank you for a wonderful blog, that I get so much inspiration from!

    Hugs
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla Truffle is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Coral Fantasy. It's so hot. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Vanilla Fantasy and Coral Truffle!! They look so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there ladies thanks so much for all your lovely comments, it seems we have a love affair going on will coral fantasy and vanilla truffle.

    I have to say coral fantasy is my favourite but i know i will turn to crystal pink for my everyday lippy and Vanilla truffle and crystal nude when i wear a smokey eye.

    Its so hard to choose a favourite out of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all and you look gorgeous! Crystal Nude is probably my fav and Coral Fantasy....oh heck i'd just love all of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love Coral Fantasy! So bold and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh these look so nice! i want them all haha

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh they really are all beautiful. I adore Vanilla Truffle in the swatches but like Crystal Pink best on your lips. What price are these?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think my mom uses Vanilla Truffle but it was discontinued in the States, maybe I can pick one up for her here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Strawberry Blonde they are £18 each, pricey but worth it :)

    Thanks for all your comments everyone.

    Skinscrubs your mum will be pleased if it has been discontinued in the states its such a lovely colour, im wearing it today actually xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Coral Fantasy is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vanilla Truffle is SOOOOOOOO good on you! I've been swatching EL, Dior and YSL lippies like a freak lately.. I'm so into the Dior Golden glosses (or whatever they're called).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crystal Nude looks stunning on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vanilla Truffle and Coral Fantasy are both beautiful. Quite intrigued by the coral one actually - quite a unique shade, something different about it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh I need Coral Fantasy NOW! Gorgeous colour! But I really don't like the smell and taste of EL lippies :s

    ReplyDelete
  21. All these are such pretty colours especially coral fantasy and vanilla truffle!! Love them

    I used to work in Boots too! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't tried these but they all look lovely on you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look gorgeous on you, especially Crystal Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Finally got here! They do look lovely, I love the Coral on you and am in deep envy that you ever worked on a make up counter anywhere - my dream job although I suspect you could put me right on that!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think the crystal nude is my fav.. looks like a perfect nude shade!
    xox
    MV
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. Keep in touch, you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much lovely ladies for all your comments

    Ihavemostlybeen i loved working on counter but its hard work standing all day and sometime the general public can be somewhat challenging lol xx

    Delyteful Speaks ooh how can you not like the smell and taste. Oh well each to there own :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. ooh i love coral fantasy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. *keels over* I NEED Coral Fantasy in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The first color make you look rely young i mean like rely young!:D i love theese they seem to be my fave lipstick because the color is amazing and it last great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. All those shades look gorgeous on you. They all go very nice with your skintone. It's hard for me to pull-off "nudes" sometimes, but I am liking the Crystal Nude and Crystal Pink. So pretty! I love EL lippies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx