Friday 24 June 2011

OOTD! Bring on the stripes

I thought I'd share an OOTD as its rare that i show you what i wear. This is just an outfit which i love to wear when shopping or playing with the kids. Comfy but put together. Well i like to think so :)


I love my striped cropped vest from international, i just threw a white vest top underneath and some dark jeans from topshop


I wore very little eye makeup and Mac Costa Chic on my lips


Bag from New Look


 Earrings little pearl hearts from dorothy perkins


Bracelet from New Look

I also wore some plain white flip flops which i somehow didn't manage to photograph. Hope you are all having a great day xx

14 comments:

  1. YOu look fab and you just reminded me that I have Costa Chic too....I defo need to dig that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costa Chic looks amazing on you, why do I not already own it! LOL. And your skin looks great in that photo too, so glowy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costa Chic looks so great on you! love the little heart earrings too =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelet and earrings are REALLY cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..you look so fresh and pretty..Costa Chic looks amazing on you...love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, those earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so young for your age, I hope I'm like that when I'm older haha.
    I love your hair and costa chic looks really nice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so good. Nice and comfy for popping out to the shops.I've been catching up with your blog,haven't had the internet for 6 weeks as changing over my broadband.Really missed my fix lol. MORE O.O.T.D posts plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your comments ladies. Ive had costa chic so long but keep forgetting about it too lol.

    Paula great to see you back ive missed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know it's been said but costa chic looks great on you! I also love those bracelets, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Love the bracelet and accessories! You look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love stripes! So nautical. Looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh I have to add Costa Chic to my wish list! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx