Saturday 18 June 2011

5 £5 or less Bargain Beauty Buys Part 2

Seen as part 1 went down so well i thought I'd do a part 2 of Bargain Beauty Buys. After all we all love a bargain & at less than £5 these treats are affordable for every budget.

The first item on my list was spotted over at my gorgeous friend Miss Jones blog  
Found at Bodycare is this dupe for Benefit high beam. This little pot of shimmery loveliness costs just £1.99 opposed to the Benefit one at around £18.50 so a complete bargain.




2nd on my list is a treat for the hair. This intensive deep repair mask is just £2.95 from fragrance direct
I read a few great reviews on this and thought id give it a go. It smells gorgeous and using it once a week as a treatment leaves my hair feeling super soft and nourished. This works just as well as many other far more expensive treatments. Worth a go if you have dry ends and need a bit of TLC.


 BARGAIN ALERT ! Waterproof eyeliner. This one i am super excited to tell you about as this is an unbelievable find. I ordered this off ebay. Not expecting a lot as it cost just £1.27 yes unbelievable right? Anyway it is an amazing cream eyeliner. It's the blackest of blacks its the most smooth liner Ive ever come across and it doesn't budge once its on. I even use it on my waterline with no irritation or anything. Although obviously this is done at your own risk.


Swatches: Left is Avon supershock which people rave about how dark the colour is. On the right is this which is darker still :)
 Eyeliner as seen in the below photo found here


3rd on my bargain finds is this little spray perfume from AVON. I paid £2.50 for this. Its a gorgeous blend of Vanilla and juicy berries and it smells divine. Its a small size so fits perfectly in your bag for a night out. I've had loads of compliments when i wear this.



Last but not least is this pure coconut body oil which i got from savers for about £2. It smells absolutely gorgeous and leaves my skin really moisturised and silky and smelling sweet. I like to use an oil on my legs when I'm wearing fake tan as the sheen is quite flattering. If you don't have a savers you can get this online from Amazon for £2.20 here


That's it for part 2. Hope you like my bargain finds this time and if you see something you end up buying let me know what you think? Have a great weekend xx

21 comments:

  1. ahhh you find the best deals, I wish we had such affordable dupes in Greece!! first W7, now this. UK brands are on to something lol

    You look gorgeous in the second photo, so pretty and sweet!!! and I'm considering this mask, my hair needs a lot of TLC lately, could you tell me the ingredients of it? ^^ :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, these prices are unbelievable! You're so lucky to have an option for a £2 highlighter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought that was High Beam until I re-read the label! Great buys - that eyeliner looks amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I am loving the eyeliner. Looks so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh thanks for sharing, some great bargain there! xx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the Benefit High Beam dupe looks exactly light it, even a similar pot and font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. High Beam dupe looks exactly like the actual high beam...Shape, font, style! How did this happen?! and I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do love a good bargin :) i think im going to be on the look out for the high beam dupe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please do more posts like these! I love bargains :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great dupe for high beam ... Oh and I have those avon sprays love them, great for the handbag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love bargains&dupes thanks honey

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey ladies im glad you all like a bargain too. Thanks for your comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your bargain buys! I might try the benefit dupe!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love your bargain finds hun! The coconut oil looks yummy, I love to use baby oil whenever I'm feeling lazy after a bath/shower & can't be done with moisturising! lol! But this looks like a good alternative to my regular cocoa butter :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that High Beam dupe! I bought it in Bodycare. Its a lovely highlighter- but I really, really hate the brush inside the lid! Its absolutely shocking, like wire and all the bristles stick out at an angle! The highlighter splodges everywhere... Is it just mine thats like this? Any suggestions on how to sort out the brush?

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The eyeliner looks fabulous! Ahh good old technic - glad you managed to get one : ) xxx My brush is fine maybe it was a dodgy one? @ laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laura my brush is ok too, dont know to suggest really. Perhaps take brush out clean it then try and lay it flat. Maybe put it between a couple of books or something so it dries flat? Sorry i cant be more useful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Nicoletta, do you have a link for the waterproof eyeliner or a brand name or something? I just HAVE to get me one of those! :-) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Louise there is a link underneath just click where it says here in the post x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab post, I love bargains! Definatley off to bodycare tomorrow to hunt down that high beam dupe! and just on ebay looking at that eyeliner now, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx