Thursday 2 June 2011

Beauty UK Polish in Jade !

Just a quick post today to show you the Beauty UK nail polish in Jade. Its such a pretty colour although its much more of an aqua blue/green rather than jade in my opinion.




I just happen to love this colour and ive had a few compliments today which is always nice.
I was lucky enough to win this as part of my prize a few months ago when i won a giveaway with BeautyUK but Ive only just got round to trying this one out. I think its one of those colours that looks much nicer on than in the bottle.

Priced at just £2.49 from superdrug or direct from the website here

Whilst i was looking at the website i noticed they have some rather fabulous looking other nail polishes which i am really keen to try out. Look at this gorgeous set of mini's: I really want to get this set, its perfect for holidays and summer tootsies.

Urban Girl mini polish set £4.99
 
Also i would love to try this shocking pink shatter polish priced at £2.99
I'm waiting for the mini's to come back into stock and then I'm going to place a little order after all £4.99 for 6 new colours is amazing value.

I've only tried 2 of the polishes before but both have been really lovely and smooth to apply with great coverage in just 2 coats and much better quality than a lot of higher priced polishes which Ive tried before.

Have you tried any of these polishes and if so what did you think ?

17 comments:

  1. oh gosh this is such a pretty colour think a wee trip to the shops tomorrow to pick this up is in order :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise they did little nail varnish sets! Think I might get one of those.
    My Beauty UK nail varnish wish list is growning by the day! This colour looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :) Mint colours are gorgoues

    ReplyDelete
  4. So summery! Perfect for today's weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour looks gorgeous! I've also been hankering after the hot pink shatter polish today - it looks fab :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color! suits your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nicoletta,

    Is this lovely pinky crackle polish available in stores or online only?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have H&M jade polish on my toes. Couldn't be more different! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies for your comments.

    I think you can buy the new shatter polishes in the shops as well as online. I will let you know once i find out for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful color! i love. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx