Sunday 18 September 2011

Me, Myself & Eye of the day!

As you will have probably seen by now Sleek cosmetics have recently launched the ltd edition palette Me Myself & Eye.

Me, Myself & Eye Palette!

The colours are a good mix of shimmer and matte shades and rather than a certain group of colours this palette is quite an unusual mix of shades. Including grey, green, purple and red.


Three particular colours that stood out to me are the Golden Silvers, Barry White and the Blue Monday. I love how shimmery these are.


Today i used the palette to create this EOTD which i really like. Colours used were Salt & peppermint, Golden silvers and primal green.



I thought id use some of my other Sleek Cosmetics so used a combination of the Suede & Rose Gold blusher on my cheeks and the Coral Reef Lipstick.




I'm pleased to find a really versatile palette which at first didn't look particularly special but on using it i have found the colours to be nicely pigmented and easy to blend.
Sometimes its good to get a palette that you are not immediately drawn to as it makes you try shades that you wouldn't usually try.

What do you think of this palette?

21 comments:

  1. Wow you look great honey <3 The eye makeup is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors for the fall, but not sure there's enough colors I'd personally use on an everyday basis! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green EOTD, its nice to use different colours every now and again. I also love the idea of doing almost a full face of one product- looking lush xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooow gorgeous look! Love the Sleek palette's gorgeous shades and great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, you have done a fab job with your eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely.Your eyes look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this :) Salt & Peppermint is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful look girl :D you chose a great colour combination :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that l/s! It looks gorgeous on you. Love your eye makeup too.

    Mim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This palette looks awesome and you just gorgeous lady!!going to check for sure!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAH the title is freaking awesome! XD
    Love the look! The palette looks superb! : D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for such lovely comments im glad you like the look xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the green... I need to have a go, you make it look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty colours, I love the EOTD you've done here. I too and loving Suede blush it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's lovely. I keep on looking at this palette and then not buying it then going back! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh cant wait to get my hands on this palette! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. niceeeee ... xx :)

    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i cant wait to play with my palette as well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the look of Salt n' Peppermint, Simply Red and Blue Monday. Lovely EOTD too ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx