Wednesday 5 January 2011

FirmSlim Review

Hello ladies, hope you are all well. I don't know about you but i am certainly feeling the after effects of too much food, alcohol and general lazing about over the Xmas period.
Well nows the time to kick myself back into gear. The next month or so will be spent trying to eat healthier, getting active and trying to sort out my lazy backside ha.

Luckily for me before Xmas i was sent the Transformulas FirmSkin anti-cellulite mousse to trial which has proven to be a fantastic product over the last few weeks.


 The mousse formula comes in a metal canister, much like a bottle of hair mousse with a nozzle. The product itself claims to be a revolutionary smoothing, contouring, firming and cellulite treatment with a pioneering secret sensation formulation. ( sounds good right? )


You shake the product up and spray into the palm of your hand. I've sprayed some into the cap to demonstrate how bubbly the texture is.
I've never felt anything like this before. The product is freezing cold as you spray it into your hands and it crackles up fizzing and bubbling as you massage it into any areas you are wanting to smooth ( legs & Bum in my case )

I have to say i thought i would not like the feel of this but you know what they say 'no pain no gain' but i was pleasantly surprised. The freezing feeling on your hands actually feels really good when its massaged into your skin. Maybe because i feel like it's working or maybe because the snap, crackle and pop tingly feeling makes it nice? I don't know, i cant put my finger on it. Lets just say i liked it :)

The packaging says the average user will get 14 days of application from this but I've used it for 14 days and it's still going strong.

What do i think? OK so I'm not going to say that there is a massive improvement but there is a slight improvement on my cellulite and considering i have eaten about as many calories to feed an army in the last few weeks then i would say it's pretty much a triumph.

As for the condition of my skin, well it feels so so smooth and silky after using this. I definitely feel firmer and generally more confident. I will be repurchasing before my holidays for a 2nd course as it without a doubt the best anti cellulite product I've tried.

I know the results would of been even better if i had drank lots of water and done a little exercise to help along the way. But i look at it this way, if i can see some results without altering my diet then the  results are down to the product alone.
If you have had too much Xmas pud like me and want a little helping hand on the cellulite front then you can purchase FirmSlim from Transformulas here Priced at £24.99

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I purchased something similar from the USA a few years ago, it was recommended to me by an air hostess colleague, can't for the life of me remember what it was called, it was also a mousse, was cold and fizzed and crackled and left skin feeling softer and firmer. Have been waiting for a similar product to be launched in the UK so may have to purchase this and give it a go xx Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! It sounds a bit like the Virgin Vie foot fizz stuff? Not sure if you can still get it but it felt how you described.

    I'd weirdly love to be in a position where I was worried about my cellulite. I have a massive wieght loss battle to conquer first :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds really interesting :)
    just found your blog - loving it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on too many Christmas puddings lately and this prodect is just what I need at the moment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your replys ladies. It's good to see i'm not the only one who has overindulged a little. xx

    R May A Following you back hun and thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that the holiday season is fast approaching I was worried that I might gain weight and get flabby cellulite. I was reading through Cellulean reviews and I saw this product. I will surely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx