Sunday 2 January 2011

Burn Baby Burn !

Evening lovely ladies, today's post is well overdue. I have been meaning to tell you about some fabulous wax tart melts that i recently received from a fellow blogger Martine.

Now i am a sucker for gorgeous smelling goodies and anyone who comes to our home always comments on the various scents that i have burning around the house.

I was kindly sent these for reviewing purposes and here's what i thought:

 Firstly look how cute they looked when they arrived, all neatly individually wrapped to keep in the freshness and hand tied with ribbon.

 I received a beautiful selection of fragrances, colours and designs. As soon as the package arrived i could smell the fragrances through the paper which is always a good sign.


The quality of these melts are amazing. When i say I've tested a lot of various melts, i mean I've tested ALOT of  melts ha. The fragrances i tried out have the perfect balance of being strong enough to fill the room and last for days of burn time.

My favourite out of this little bundle was the pink sugar which is spot on with the perfume. You get a real sweet sugary hit with an undertone of dark caramel. Gorgeous.

My 2nd favourite was the fresh snow which smells like a fresh mint which is really uplifting, it also has a slightly sweet undertone to it.

Having said that all the fragrances i tried were beautiful and i will definitely repurchase.
I much prefer the wax tarts to scented candles as i find the scent is stronger and i can change my fragrance to suit my mood.

Martine hand makes each and everyone of her melts and has a huge range to choose from including, foody, fresh and floral. Something for everyone.
If you would like to place an order you can contact martine on her facebook page Tartilicious

Thanks Martine my house smells even more gorgeous than normal and i will be reordering soon xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab reveiw chick..thanks so much..your the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yay! I want to try some of Martines tarts aswell! Ha ha! That sounds so funny! Great review hun. Im new to all these wax tarts thingys and tried some recently and even my hubby commented about the smell. I love anything with a rose scent. I must message Martine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title, haha! I would love to get some wax melts, but I don't have a burner.. it's my birthday next month; might have to ask for one ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow those look yummy! You were lucky to be able to review them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look beautiful - i love when something not only smells lovely but looks really pretty too. Thats gotta be the icing on the already scrummy cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls, i couldn't agree more about buying products that look pretty. I find it really theraputic to light a t light and choose a fragrance.
    I need another burner too so will be on the lookout for a nice simple modern looking one xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx