Wednesday 19 January 2011

Burt's the Bee's Knees for baby's

Hi there lovely ladies, Today's post is for all the mamma's out there or anybody else that wants to listen really ha.
A while ago i was sent some of the Baby Burt's Bees products to try out on my little one.
I have always used products for sensitive skin on my son but he has always suffered with dry patches and itchiness which i am always trying to concur with various, lotions and potions. I have heard good things about Burt's Bees so was looking forward to using them.

 I used all three products together and have to say that i fell in love with them. First up is the Baby Bee Bubble Bath. This smells absolutely Divine. The products are a little expensive but they feel so luxurious that they are worth every penny.
The tear free formula creates lots of bubbles and is SLS free. The ingredients are natural and full of good moisturising skin friendly ingredients which is perfect for sensitive skins.


Then the shampoo and body wash which again is full of natural ingredients like Aloe Vera and oat flour. This leaves my little Rocco smelling gorgeous and his hair is super shiny and easy to brush through even without conditioner. The tear free formula works well and the silky texture feels gorgeous.



 Last but not least is the Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil. This is a beautiful fragrant light oil that sinks into the skin really easily. I love using this on Rocco as it leaves him silky smooth and smelling delicious. You only need a small amount and it is non greasy. It seems to sooth him before bed and he loves trying to apply it himself.
Since using these 3 products on him there has been no dry patches or itchiness and his skin feels beautiful, just like a baby should do.
If you have a child with sensitive skin then this is definately worth trying. It has made the daily bedtime routine a bit more exciting as i look forward to using the products everynight. 10/10 Burts Bee's
If you would like to purchase any of these then take a look at the website here
Oooh and check out all the other gorgeous sounding goodies. I want to try the Buttermilk Bath Pint next. xx





7 comments:

  1. I Love the burts bees buttermilk bath powder, it's really amazing. Makes the little one smell like sweet milk! Will look the oil up the next time I'm in town :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great def going to pick them up for my boys :)
    great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post hun, I STILL have not tried any Burt Bees and funny enough at the weekend I was in Boots and had these in my hands and just couldn't decide! I am so going back now! My baby girl LOVEs the bath and my boy ) After reading about you using the oil on Rococo Im thinking Oliver would benefit from this. His skin is dry on his back and sides, almost scaly to touch. DOes that make sense? Thanks for a great post.

    My best friend is expecting her first baby in may and Im so excited and thinking of getting her some goodies. Do they do Mummy 2 be products? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Burt's Bees products, they are amazing! I have recently bought a Baby Bee moisturizer but I want to try it on myself (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing products!!
    i wish i could get those in greece!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the replys girls. They do a gorgeous sounding mum to be range too. I wish i had discovered these when i was pregnant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. my baby george is a burts bees baby i love the smell! the diaper ointment is amazing too i use it on spots and i love the oil when i'v had a bath. Whats good for baby is good for mamma! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx