Monday 3 January 2011

Stila Sale Bargain Buy!

Oooh i found a brilliant bargain today while shopping at TK Max. I found 2 sets of 3 stila products reduced down to just £5 a set. The products were sealed so i couldn't test or really see the colours but for £10 for 6 items i thought I'd chance it.
This has to be my best buy so far for 2011 ha.
For £10 i managed to bag myself all these :




SPF 30 Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser in medium 01
SPF15 Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser shade 02

 Matte Eyeshadow in Batura a dark purple/ brown colour.
Eyeshadow in Sparkle a golden taupe


SPF 20 Shine Lip Colour in Tina 07 a bronze/red sheer lipstick

Kajal eyeliner in Topaz which is a peach/pink soft liner which works on the inner rim instead of a white for an open eyed look.


I popped the shadows straight into my Z palette


First impressions of the shadows are brilliant. The pigmentation is beautiful and they feel buttery soft.
Do you girls have any stila products? I have only tried a handful of stila products before so i can't wait to try this little lot out.

17 comments:

  1. Great spot hun! I was only in my TKmaxx yesterday and they had packs of these. I was tempted but am on strict spending ban lol :)

    Love the colours swatches, can't wait to see what eye look you create with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I was looking in TK Max last week and they had sets like this for €10 but nothing really appealed to me. I love the look of those eyeshadows though, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, super bargain!! The shadows look fantastic.
    And you can use topaz for contouring the lips a little bit too, you know? blending it into your skin and giving the illusion of a fuller lip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls xx
    I did wonder Lydia if it could be used as a liner. I will give it a go hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the purple eyeshadow looks gorgeous, i never see bargains like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great bargain, I really love Stila! The eyeshadow colors are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent bargains, I'll have to have a look in my local TK Maxx see if they have any!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BARGAIN!!! the shadows and liner look beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzas I am VERY jealous indeed!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a stilla girl love it !!!! I love everything you got your going to love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a few Stila goodies and really love using them but havent tried much of the range! Looks like you got a proper bargain (hurrah for TK Maxx!!) The gold eyeshadow looks absolutely lovely - Looking forward to a FOTD post if you get the chance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good bargain-shopping girl! The items are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what a great find.I have been following your blog for some time and you always make me want to put down my cup of tea and get my booty to the shops immediately. Never tried stila products before but i just HAVE to now.Them eyeshadows look fab. xx

    http://beautybypaula2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah you girls know how to put a smile on my face with all your comments.
    All made up i cant wait to do a FOTD with these and Beautybypaula, we should meet up and go shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love too :)
    I will start saving now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got the same set as you (the one with illuminating tinted moisturiser in shade o2, purple eyeshadow & kajal eye liner in topaz) and it's gorgeous! Mine was £4 and I got 2 :) I also got Versace powder (£3), Karl Lagerfeld jeans (£9) and a tonne of other high-end cosmetics in their clearance sale, which came to £43 all in! I love TK Maxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that sounds great Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx