Saturday, 1 January 2011

Full on lashes & Happy New Year !

2011 already, wow last year went so fast. I had a brilliant evening with friends last night and the Cupcakes went down a treat.
I decided to try out my False lashes that i showed you in my previous post

 Top Lashes
 Bottom Lashes
I brought these from a brilliant seller on EBay for just £1.98 Here


I was a bit dubious about applying the bottom lashes as it's something i have never tried before and although the 1st one was a bit tricky, the 2nd one went on easily. I think the results are worth it though as they look a bit Wow in my opinion anyway.







 I wore a simple cream top with a few gold sequined detail on the shoulders.


Added some Gold dangly earrings


Cream & Gold Ring


Big Gold Bangles.
Have you ever tried bottom lashes before? I can see these turning into a favourite for special occasions as i love the full on effect they give. I was a little worried at first that i might end up looking like a drag queen ( Not that there's anything wrong with drag queens ) But my friends all loved my lashes and after 1 or two vodka's i forgot i had them on.
The quality of the lashes is great, the base is soft and flexible and they stayed on until i removed them at about 2am.
Hope you all had a brilliant evening and here's to 2011 xxx

19 comments:

  1. The lashes look lovely - as does your hair! So jealous, I wish my hair was as long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Happy new year! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always wanted to try some bottom false lashes, they look really glamourous on you! deffo gonna order some now :) happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i was expecting these to look weird, but they actually look super fab on you! i love them! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the lashes, very dramatic, but not a hint of drag queen! Happy 2011! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look gorgeous dear,love those lashes,i am hoping to try my first eyelashes soon. Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lashes and the bangles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought both top and bottom lashes would be too much but they look really good. It helps that you've done a pale 60's lip too. Did they hurt when you took them off?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these on you! I have some bottom lashes but I've never tried them before. Might give them a go now, hope you had a great New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  10. these lashes look great on you! hope you had a fab new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOAH! Those falsies looked kinda creepy and OTT in the first pic but from afar, they're actually not bad.. =) Instant attention to your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW these look fantastic honey ... also LOVE your hair!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone, the lashes didn't hurt to remove at all. My hair was thanks to my new babylis big hair. The more i use it the more i like it.
    I've had a few people tell me they are going to try these lashes now they have seen this post which is exciting.

    Thanks for all your lovely comments, as always i am grateful for each and everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowowowowowow LOVE the lashes! I have that ring.. Primark! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I really want to try bottom lashes now, they look awesome! I imagine both sets would look great with a super dark smokey eye.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those lashes on you, very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx