Thursday 27 January 2011

Too Faced Leopard Love !

This review is so overdue. I brought this little trio of treats when i was on holiday in Vegas and it has become one of my most daily used products.
I love the fact that it contains a bronzer, blusher and highlighter all in the one space and each individual powder is beautiful on its own or mixed with the others.



My Well used trio!
Peach Leopard: A soft peachy, bronze colour that is surprisingly natural even though it has a lovely glow.
Candy Leopard: A pretty Pink girly blush that gives a natural flush to the cheeks.
Pink leopard: A gorgeous highlighter speckled with bronze & pink which is just gorgeous.


I am wearing a dusting of the bronzer on my forehead, nose and jaw, the blusher on my cheeks and the highlighter over the top here.

Selling at ASOS for £24.50 here

If i go away anywhere this and my naked palette together make travelling light easy and the more i use these the more i like them. Have you tried any of these three products?

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palette..Love the way you blend you blusher on your cheeks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely palette! I haven't tried any of the above, I've only swatched Pink Leopard at Sephora, such a pretty compact! Would make a perfect gift for any make-up addicts, myself included ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That palette is so adorable and unique!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice, just enough colour to make you glow. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i really want this,now i want it even more
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute!! I love the colours and packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds great Too faced has awesome products&their packaging is always cute,need to check out this its so beautiful on u hun& oh I just remembered I wanted the Too faced Enchanted Glamourland palette too

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look great :) 'pink leopard' is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore these two faced leopard prints, and the blush photographed very nice in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are beautiful!! especially the bronzer and the highlighter!! YUM! *O* :33 Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really pretty ,, i love the glow it gives ur cheeks <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx