Monday 10 January 2011

Mac Cham Pale Rose Ole !

Hi there ladies, i have been really good at controlling my spending with the gorgeous Cham Pale collection from Mac and i have only purchased 1 item. The Rose Ole highlighting powder.



The powder is a gold /pink champagne colour which feels buttery smooth. I'm so pleased i chose this product.


As with most highlighters it's pretty hard to capture on camera but you can get a good idea from these snaps.


The powder is shimmery but it's quite delicate, no big lumps of glitter it's really smooth and blends effortlessly


I've applied a little on top of my shadow in the crease to add a subtle shimmer. I'm sure it will be beautiful over a pale eyeshadow. Creams, pinks, whites, neutrals.
I've checked the website and it's sold out so I'm glad i picked this up when i did.
Did you guys pick up anything from the collection?

20 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous :) I'm now torn between getting another MSF in 'Soft and Gentle' and this... Argh!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! Looks great - love it as a eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so lovely! i was gonna get this but i couldn't justify the cost =( they need to make highlighters cheaper :P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that was the only thing I got too, just applied it today :D Great minds eh honey x x x

    You look a beauty as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine, i don't know if you will get this now hun, it's sold out on the web anyway :(

    DanniiBeauty thankyou lovely xx

    Starsglittermagic I agree too expensive but i dont have many powder highlighters. Well thats mt excuse anyway ;0

    Cheeky Beauty I should of known, it's uncanny how we both seem to like the same things xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how it looks on you, the color is gawjus!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Reminds me of By Candlelight MSF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colour and I love the blue on your eyes!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks so pretty on u hun,great buys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks lovely on you <3
    I don't know if it's just me, but on the pan the highlighter just looks like, idk.. water wrinkled skin?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous colour, may have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! I also like the blue eyeliner you're wearing. I'm always in the lookout for a nice blue (even for my brown eyes I wear it quite often!) Can you share what liner are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got this and wasn't impressed, I couldn't actually SEE anything on my pale skin =(

    Looks lovely on you though x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it on the eye! I didn't buy anything - once I started seeing all the swatches, I was a bit meh about it. There were a couple of paint pots I liked the look of, but the reviews of those have been pretty mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the replys, this collection seems very hit and miss with a lot of people i see. x

    Melly That comment made me laugh. x

    Red The top liner is clinique liquid liner in navy and the lower lash line its Gosh liner in petrol blue x

    Karleigh Thats such a shame. Have you tried a different brush? I did apply it quite heavy handed. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. u look amazing here ,, love ur makeup hun ,, flawless as always ,, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx