Saturday 22 January 2011

Vamp it up Denny !

Last week i was lucky enough to win a competition hosted over at Welshbeautyblog  Thanks so much hun, i love my prize :)


 I won 2 polishes and a Diamond VIP Nail Board


The red is beautiful, really rich and classic. Named Caught Red Handed.


My favourite though is the rich Vampy colour Forbidden Territory. I adore this colour.


I've never tried the Leighton Denny range before and i am really impressed. The application was effortless and as you can see the finish is beautiful and glossy. Have you tried this range before?

9 comments:

  1. They look fab on you, so glad you like them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love LD - I think he has a TSV coming up somewhen in February, just checked 3rd Feb. Always great quality and colours. Thanks for this and what a great giveaway WBB. Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours,congrats on winning hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for the email. Your advice was very helpful.

    The nail polishes look lovely. Beautiful colours.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Kellie, let me know how it goes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never even heard of Leighton Denny before! What a great prize! I agree, Forbidden Territory looks like an amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sexy! It's a total vixen color. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx