Tuesday 14 September 2010

Starting a new skin care routine with liz earle

Hello pretty ladies, first of all i want to say a HUGE thank you to all my followers i am still amazed at the fact that i have reached over 300 of you lovely ladies. I am over the moon.
Now i don't do a huge amount of skincare posts. The reason for this is:
  1. My skin is not very nice most of the time, i get a lot of hormonal outbreaks and i don't really like people to see me without makeup (possibly shallow but true non the less)
  2. I am a visual person so i like to show you the difference a product has made which can sometimes be difficult as a lot of products don't have much of a visible effect
and last but not least:
      3. I find it near impossible to use the same brand everyday for a long period of time. I'm what i call a mix & match kind of girl. If my skin is looking a bit oily i will use a different product that day or use a sample that i spot in my drawer or just grab the nearest thing to me.

So anyway i have figured that i am not giving these skincare products a real fighting chance to make a difference and a few days ago decided that it was all about to change.

So along came Liz earle:
I have been lucky enough to get my hands on some  liz earle products. When these arrived they looked beautiful all individually wrapped in tissue paper. After unwrapping them and placing them in my bathroom i decided to remove all my other skincare products except for an eye cream to make sure i kept to the regime.

Here's what i was sent to review:
All beautifully hand wrapped

My daily Essentials
Cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser & muslin cloths
Instant boost skin tonic
Skin repair light

The Cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser is formulated for gentle cleansing power which works for every age & skin type. I love the fact that all these products are plant based natural products.
Directions are to massage one or two pumps onto dry skin and remove with the muslin cloth which has been soaked in hand hot water and wrung out.
The muslin cloth removal helps to gently dislodge dead skin cells and leave the skin clean, soft and radiant.

The 2nd step to this regime is the instant boost skin tonic. This is a very gentle alcohol-free toner, loaded with Vitamin E, organic Aloe vera and rose scented geranium. This smells divine and feels so refreshing and soothing on my skin.

Last but not least is the Skin repair light which is formulated for combination/oily skin types. Again it's full of amazing natural ingredients including Avacado oil & Echinacea. The texture of this cream is lovely and silky and it absorbs really easily into my skin.


My first impressions of the products are really good. I have only been using these three products and an eye cream twice a day for the past few days and  i can start to see a slight improvement of my skin already. My skin feels slightly more balanced and comfortable and my spots are disappearing quickly.
If this is happening after such a short period of time then i have high hopes for a big improvement as time goes on.

I have committed myself to sticking rigidly to this for at least 4 weeks so i can show you ladies the results.

The only other treatment i will use on my skin is a face mask or scrub once a week. 

All the products mentioned are available directly from Liz Earle . I am interested to know if you've used these products before and if they worked for you? I know a lot of you will of tried the Cleanse & polish as it has such a huge fan base and has won countless awards in it's 15 years of production.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts xx




15 comments:

  1. Hi chick, im sure you will love all the products..i just love cleanse & polish (keep your eye out on qvc for special offers on liz earle) but i used 2 pumps and i love that it takes off your eye makeup too...enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive used the famous cleanse & Polish and a few other the other products. I got my hands on it a couple years ago when QVC did a TSV on a kit so I was lucky to try a few of the main products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they sound amazing !! I still haven't tried Liz Earle goodies yet, I really need to try the cleanse and polish :)
    - Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE my liz earle! I had terrible skin and ALWAYS had spots and acne. I've been using it for a while now though and after 2 weeks there was a noticable improvement. My skin was clearer and more refined and I haven't had any spots recently (touch wood). Hope you love it as much as me xxx

    www.laurenlovesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, good luck. Will be interested in what you think. Everybody seems to worship it once they've tried it. Might have to give it a whirl if you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your +300 followers!!! Well-deserved!
    I would love to know how those Liz Earle products work :)
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you good luck with the new routine. i 'm also starting a new routine tomorrow, but we shall see what will happen.... those products just to say look nice!

    Smiles and kisses

    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've still not tried Liz Earle, but she's on my list to get - once I've got through the mountain of cleansers I've got at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your +300 followers, thats amazing :)
    and thank you for your comment :)

    xo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let us know how you get on! Really want to try some things from liz earle very soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, I will say that my skin has never been clearer than since I've been using Liz Earle - so big massive thumbs up from me.
    Have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Liz Earle, have been using the clease and polish for over 10 years, thats how great it is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use and love these products! I think they are great, especially the Cleanse and Polish.

    Chrystals Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you girls all love Liz Earle, i'm wondering why i haven't tried it before. Thanks for all your feedback, i hope it lives up to it's reputation. Fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of this product before. So thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear your final results.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx