Wednesday 22 September 2010

It's Award time !!!

This last week i have overwhelmed by my lovely readers and the fact that some of you gorgeous girlies have decided to pass these awards onto me.
When i started blogging it was just to pass a bit of time and talk about girly things so my friends could stop being so bored of my daily ramblings but i have found so many like minded people and wish I'd started years ago.
So Thank you so much to my lovely girls, You all seem so sweet with your thoughtful comments and i am so grateful that you seem to like my little blog xxx
First award from the lovely sherrie at mirror mirror on the wall

The rules of this award are-

1. once you receive this award you must post a picture on your blog that is special to you and state why it is special
2. you must post this award on your blog and thank the lovely person who gave you this award
3. and last of all...pass this award on to 5 lovely followers of your choice in appreciation of their follow


This was an easy one for me my very special photo is here:

This is me & my mum just sat in my lounge chilling out together. It was not a particularly special day but we were laughing as usual about something or other. Mum always had a great sense of humour. She sadly passed away in Feb 2009.
Mum was my best friend, a constant support and i miss her so much, but i am so glad i have photos to keep her beautiful memory alive.

I hope you don't mind but i'm just going to pass these awards on to 1 blogger. The blogger i choose is:

The gorgeous Sabina at Make up addict If you do not already follow Sabina then you don't know what you are missing, her blog is full of amazing FOTD i find her blog so inspiring.



 My 2nd award is from  cheeky beauty 
Thank you hunny, The rules of this award is that I have to write 7 UN-known things about myself, and then pass the award onto 5 other bloggers.
( Again going to naughty and pass it on to one)
  1. I snore really bad. My husband actually recorded it on his mobile phone as i didn't believe him and i shocked myself. I sound like i'm taking off lol.
  2. I love salsa dancing and salsa music, i don't go anymore because there is nowhere near me but i just love it.
  3. My favourite sweets as a child was dib dabs can you remember them the little packs of sherbert with a swizzle stick. Yum
  4. I much prefer to stay in and have a takeaway than go out and get drunk.
  5. I am a sales addict. If something is on sale i have to buy it as i think it's a bargain. I brought some ink catriges for the computer the other week as they were so cheap and they dont even fit our printer. My husband thinks i'm nuts when i say but it was a bargain. :)
  6. I want to grow old discrasefully, life is for living, i never want to look back on life and think i wish i had tried ???
I need so much sleep, if i don't get at least 10 hrs i'm really grumpy.


I would love to pass this award to Princess Fefe 
Fefe has an amazing blog she deserves the beautiful blogger award as she is such a beautiful girl both inside & out. I wish i had been that mature at her age. I'm sure you will of seen her blog but if not then make sure you follow as it's fab and that girl can talk lol xx




This award was given to me by

Thanks so much it's so sweet of you xx
The rules:
1) Save the image above and post it to your own blog
2) Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees
4) Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I want to pass this on to Angie pink  this blog is another of my favourites and angie is a real sweety who regularly comments on others blogs and always seems such a sweet person.
 xx


Last but definately not least is my award for a blog with substance.
Rule are as follows:

1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.
Thanks so much hun, i am so happy to recieve these lovely awards. Make sure you have a look at this blog
Simply me

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words
Honesty, respect, humour, beauty, friends

3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.

The lovely blogger i would like to pass this on to is The girly blog
A brilliant blog which covers so many topics, a great read and definately a blog with substance. xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, more lovely blogs to check out!
    Thanks for the links ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhh thanks so much,it made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww ,, ( eyes teared ) thx hun ,,,
    i appreciate it so much ,, and glad bloggers world brought us together
    and i made allot of new friends <3
    much love ,, and ur amazing makeup artist and a cool mom =D
    god bless ya ,,

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome my gorgeous girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. just noticed ur moms pic <3 lovely picture ,,
    RIP nicoletta's mom ,, and shes with god happy and proud of u =)
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx