When i started blogging it was just to pass a bit of time and talk about girly things so my friends could stop being so bored of my daily ramblings but i have found so many like minded people and wish I'd started years ago.
So Thank you so much to my lovely girls, You all seem so sweet with your thoughtful comments and i am so grateful that you seem to like my little blog xxx
First award from the lovely sherrie at mirror mirror on the wall
1. once you receive this award you must post a picture on your blog that is special to you and state why it is special
2. you must post this award on your blog and thank the lovely person who gave you this award
3. and last of all...pass this award on to 5 lovely followers of your choice in appreciation of their follow
This was an easy one for me my very special photo is here:
Mum was my best friend, a constant support and i miss her so much, but i am so glad i have photos to keep her beautiful memory alive.
I hope you don't mind but i'm just going to pass these awards on to 1 blogger. The blogger i choose is:
The gorgeous Sabina at Make up addict If you do not already follow Sabina then you don't know what you are missing, her blog is full of amazing FOTD i find her blog so inspiring.
Thank you hunny, The rules of this award is that I have to write 7 UN-known things about myself, and then pass the award onto 5 other bloggers.
( Again going to naughty and pass it on to one)
- I snore really bad. My husband actually recorded it on his mobile phone as i didn't believe him and i shocked myself. I sound like i'm taking off lol.
- I love salsa dancing and salsa music, i don't go anymore because there is nowhere near me but i just love it.
- My favourite sweets as a child was dib dabs can you remember them the little packs of sherbert with a swizzle stick. Yum
- I much prefer to stay in and have a takeaway than go out and get drunk.
- I am a sales addict. If something is on sale i have to buy it as i think it's a bargain. I brought some ink catriges for the computer the other week as they were so cheap and they dont even fit our printer. My husband thinks i'm nuts when i say but it was a bargain. :)
- I want to grow old discrasefully, life is for living, i never want to look back on life and think i wish i had tried ???
I would love to pass this award to Princess Fefe
Fefe has an amazing blog she deserves the beautiful blogger award as she is such a beautiful girl both inside & out. I wish i had been that mature at her age. I'm sure you will of seen her blog but if not then make sure you follow as it's fab and that girl can talk lol xx
This award was given to me by
Thanks so much it's so sweet of you xx
1) Save the image above and post it to your own blog
2) Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees
4) Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
I want to pass this on to Angie pink this blog is another of my favourites and angie is a real sweety who regularly comments on others blogs and always seems such a sweet person.
Rule are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.
Thanks so much hun, i am so happy to recieve these lovely awards. Make sure you have a look at this blog
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words
Honesty, respect, humour, beauty, friends
3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.
The lovely blogger i would like to pass this on to is The girly blog
A brilliant blog which covers so many topics, a great read and definately a blog with substance. xx