Friday 17 September 2010

shopping trip & weekend plans !!!!

Hello my lovely ladies, i have been shopping the past few days mainly to buy the three boys clothes. It's unbelievable how fast they grow out of everything. So while shopping i picked a few little bits up so thought I'd show you what I've been buying:

Mac lipglass in florabundance. I have wanted this colour for ages and believe it or not i have very few nude glosses. I've also used up 3 lipglasses now so i didn't feel bad about buying this.

Florabundance applied over blankety. I really like this combo. A perfect nude with a nice pinky tinge.
 I know rubbish description so lets just say i like it lol.

Bag from warehouse. Again I've been needing a new bag for quite a while and fell in love this from warehouse it's sooo soft and big. I thought it would match nicely with my winter wardrobe.

One shoulder dress from Dorothy Perkins. £24 bargain, it fits beautifully and i love the shoulder detailing.

I think i will take this to Las Vegas as it takes hardly any room to pack and i can glam it up with a few accessories. What do you think?


The new Me Me Me blusher in pink. I don't have the benefit one's to compare but it looks such a pretty colour and was on offer from superdrug.

Thermo rollers again from superdrug on offer 3 4 2 so i thought I'd give these a go. I love to have volume in my hair when i go out and hoping these might do the trick.

I also got this long cardigan/ waistcoat yesterday and decided to wear it today and got a few compliments, I'm just loving khaki at the moment. £20 from USC.

Makeup for the day with my new lip combo.

As some of you will know me & chris ( hubby ) are off to Las Vegas next week for 5 days without the kids, so we have decided it would be nice to do something with them this weekend as a little treat.
So we are off to Butlins in Skegness early tomorrow for a day of fun filled rides, swimming, go carting, candyfloss & general sea side fun.
So i will be very quiet over the next few days although i will have a scheduled post coming up for you.
We are staying over night in a B & B as well so should be a good weekend.
Hope you all have a brilliant few days and i will no doubt catch up as soon as i am back. Hugs xxx

17 comments:

  1. I've wanted florabundance for ages, might actually have to buy it now - looks gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want florabundance too, it looks gorgeous.

    Oh and your khaki waistcoat is truly fab, I'm obsessed with Khaki too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh i want to get a blush me box, are they good? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! :-) Have a good time on the holiday! :-) xxx
    makeupjelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls,
    Hannahh i've not tried it out yet but it looks lovely in the box and its so cute in that packaging x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo lovely bag! I've just bought the pink blush too hehe :) becky xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try the me me me blush i hope its good! i get 30% off superdrug too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! That lipgloss is gorgeous! Have a nice holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that MAC lippie color too! It actually looks a lot better on you. The blush has an amazing color! Love the one shouldered top. The details are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is super super super cute!!!! You always look so well put together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all!

    I nominated you for an award over on my blog(:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress!!! :) Have fun in Las Vegas sweetie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have awarded you something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh spooky honey- I have just sta here and bought Mac Floraboundane lipgloss online.And then I read this.. Great minds eh!?

    And I got the Mememe! blusher in Superdrug yesterday :D

    The last picture of your face - your lips there look amazing, is that really the same colour as the above lip pic? Looks different.. Just gorge malorge.

    I think I will have to go and get Mac Blankety now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely buys!!
    Hope you have a fun time at Butlins and Las Vagas :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx