Now just for the record, i have no type of affiliation attached to the creative brand but i just so happen to have a love affair with the products.
Believe it or not my favourite polish i have is actually over 4 years old. The colour Breathless.
Now there is good news and bad.
The bad news is you cant buy this or any of the other shades i have anymore as a few years ago the company changed over to Sweet squared changing the branding over to CND nails.
The good news is the new product ranges look amazing and have brought things bang up to date with innovative products and a fantastic sleek look. I am really looking forward to trying out some of the new range.
Nail care Tips for natural nails
For the first time in my life i have beautiful long strong natural nails. Here are my tips :
- KEEP NAILS PROTECTED AT ALL TIMES. So either polish or at least a base coat, i use toughen up base coat followed by 1 or 2 coats of polish.
- USE A CUTICLE OIL. This helps to keep your cuticles soft and easy to push back but it also keeps the nails supple to prevent breaking. I use solar oil.
- FILE YOUR NAILS ONE WAY. Zig zag filing of nails can weaken the nails be gentle.
- TREAT YOUR NAILS LIKE JEWELS NOT TOOLS. We use our nails for all sorts of things like opening cans picking up money, just everyday stuff without thinking. Try to use your pads of the fingers instead of the nails. You soon get use to it.
- WEAR GLOVES. Cleaning and detergents play havoc with your nails so keep them protected.
- TAKE SOME KIND OF SUPPLIMENT. I take a multi vitamin, vitamin c and zink but you can get some great vitamins specifically for hair, skin & nails.
Keep your eyes peeled for a review of CND polishes coming soon. Have you girls tried any CND products before?