Friday 31 December 2010

Cupcakes for the New Year !

Happy New Year my lovely bloggers, wishing you all a fantastic 2011 filled with happiness & success.
I am having a little get together tonight at our home with friends and kids. I have been busy making Cupcakes for the party and am really pleased with the results.
I have 6 young girls coming to the party so of course i had to have pink. leopard and glitter for them, ooh yes and a bit of chocolate fudge too. Whats a party without chocolate Right?









I have had to hide them away before the kids scoff them all ha. I'm really pleased as it's only my second attempt even though it did take me forever to ice and decorate them ha.
Have a great night everybody and catch up with you all next year xxx

20 comments:

  1. Omg these looks YUMMY!! <3
    Happy new year :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous :) Happy New Year to you and the family, had to mention you in my favourite blogs of the year post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cupcakes, yum yum.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR HONEY xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look beautiful! I wish I could bake.
    Happy new year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic! love the colours and all the gorgeous little decorations :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope the party goes well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh they are gorgeous! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, happy new year lovely ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. they r very cute&yummy hav a happy new year hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year hunnie!

    They look fab! I'm itching to get started on mine,I have bought all the supplies except my nozzle which I'm waiting to get.

    I awarded you The Stylish Blogger award, check out my latest post! Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cupcakes look fantastic! Where did you get the decorations from? Would you share the recipe? I tried to make some a while ago and it was a major disaster! These look so pro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone xx

    Sherrie, thanks hun i will check it out now xx

    Red these are really easy to make hun, i will try and do a post soon on them. All the decorations are from supermarkets like ASDA & Morrisons. It's surprising what a big choice they have these days. xx

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOOO cute! I love to make cupcakes!!!! :D Happy new year!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're so pretty! Almost too good to eat! Happy New Year :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. these look soooo cute!! i just wish i liked cupcakes :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great! I have a Morrisons nearby and cannot wait for your post so I can impress some friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx