Saturday 10 September 2011

Friday Night Little Brown Dress!

Last night we went to a wedding reception party and so thought I'd show you my makeup and outfit choice for the night. I decided to wear a dress that i purchased a while ago and had never had the chance to wear.
I got this dress off a little stall in my local market but I've been told it's an All Saints copy.



Wooden Bangles Top Shop

Shoes Forever21

Nails OPI Metro Chic

For my makeup i used Gosh foundation and concealer. Sleek Oh so Special palette and gosh special effects powder eyeshadow. Jemma Kid blusher and bronzer and Gosh Lipgloss


Neutral shades on the eyes with a bit of shimmer and false lashes

 Rosy Cheeks!

I've worn so little makeup these past few weeks that i really enjoyed getting a bit glammed up and i had a great night. I'm really pleased with my DIY hair colour as it has faded a little bit as you can see from the photos and i Love the colour it is now :)

Today i will probably just be chilling out with the kids, wearing jeans and a vest top in fact i cant wait to put my comfy shoes on after wearing heels for a night ha.
Enjoy your weekend & thanks for reading xx

29 comments:

  1. Wow Nic you look absolutely fabulous! Defo the yummiest mummy around I'm certain. Your blush looks gorgeous! Hope you had a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!!! You look great in brown <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks flawless and I love that dress it looks lovely on you! :)

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stunning! absolutely love the dress and makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolute stunning. Love the dress and bangles.. fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are blimmin' gorgeous! Love the eye make-up too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look absolutely frikkin stunning hun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning, just stunning. You could take up a new
    vocation easily as a makeup artist, your makeup
    is flawless. Can you pass on what bronzer & blush
    you used ? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look stunning! i love the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look beautiful but that dress with your hair, stunning! Glad you had a fab night xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful makeup, hair and clothes! I adore the shoes, they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies, thankyou so much for all your lovely comments you've really made my day :)

    Lizpgy thanks so much hun. The blusher and bronzer is one ive had a while from jemma kidd its a duo called contour and flush which is a cream formula. If you copy and paste the below link you can read my post on it xx

    http://nicolettasbeautyspace.blogspot.com/2011/06/bronze-glo-with-he-shi-jemma-kidd.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love your hair color. It really suits you. Great eye look - your lashes look perfect :)

    http://hardcorebeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You Look greaaaaaaaaaaaat! Love the dress & shoes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous dress, and I love the bangles and the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the dress and your hair and make up are stunning! XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just stunning! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those lashes look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous!!! You look so stunning... LOVE the dress! Hope you had fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous! Your make up is flawless and I love that dress! I wish I could still wear shoes like that! Did they kill your feet? xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well aren't you just a cutie:)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wow, this first photo of you: you look stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aww thank you so much ladies you are all too sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh and yes they did kill my feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx