Monday 5 September 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review!

I have waited a while to post this review as to be honest i was a little underwhelmed when i first started using this mascara.
I had read lots of positive comments about the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara so was expecting high results, especially as i had read many times that it is very similar to DiorShow mascara which is one of my favourites.

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara!

My eyelashes are not the best but  once they are curled they are a decent length and a good mascara always makes a massive difference.

Naked Eye!

The brush is quite big in size but not too big that i had difficulties using it. The formula is a bit drier than what i am use to but i have to admit it does seem pretty similar to the DiorShow Mascara.


This mascara is one that seems to work better after using it a while. The first few times i used it i just didn't get the oomph that i like but the more i used it the more it seemed to thicken up. So much so that i am now loving it although i would definitely describe it as more of a day time mascara than evening.

1 Coat!

2 Coats!

What do you think? Pretty impressive in my eyes (pardon the pun). It also has some other really good features. It keeps my lashes nice and soft even when layered and it really is a jet black colour.

I'm really pleased that i persevered with this one. Boots have this on offer at the moment for just £7.99 here

Does anybody else find mascaras seem to get better with a little use?

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that seems to have made a huge difference to your lashes, they look fab - & Voluminous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to work amazingly :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to do a pretty decent job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your lashes look lovely! Does this claim to make them grow then, or just look good?
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. even after just one coat it looks gorgeous! i always just assumed this mascara would be bad (not really sure why) but it looks amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good, I'm going to have to pick one up!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely think some mascaras take a few times before they look good. I've tried about four or five in the last year that I'll put on the first time and be so disappointed but then the very next time it will look so amazing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thought this. This mascara looks amazing on you and I have similar lashes so this is now on my to do list. I just bought six different mascaras last week at the drugstore, should have picked this one up too, but I put in back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find that if you change any product it can take a while to get used to!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my faves after Maybelline Falsies. It's my every day mascara

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, I've noticed that too with mascaras!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks lovely on your lashes- patience is a virtue after all! I had a similar experience with BeneFit's They're Real- was really disappointed at first but the more I used it the better it seemed to get- strange how that happens! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks girls im glad im not the only one who finds that.

    Nic i think the mascara is meant to be gentle on your lashes thus preventing breaking etc but im not 100% sure in all honesty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx