Thursday 22 September 2011

Bronzer Collection!

I didn't think i had a lot of bronzers but when i looked through them the other day i was surprised at the little collection i seem to have acquired.
I have no idea how i ended up with 10 Bronzers?

My Collection

Artdeco, Clinique & Gosh

Clinique, Beauty UK & Jemma Kidd

ELF & Bourjois

W7 & Korres

Looking at all the various shades ranging from light tan to dark brown I'm thinking that there is a high chance that i might look like an ompha lompa at some stage :)
If you see any that you want me to swatch or review then just let me know. xx

13 comments:

  1. I would love a review on the Korres one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think to the Elf bronzer? Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection, that ELF bronzer looks nice, I wish I took advantage of the 50% off sale xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given up on Bronzor. Even tanned, I get the orangy lines. Sometimes I just use the harmony contour instead. What brush do you like to use with your bronzor? Any recs for a good pale skin one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have my eye on the korres one (i love that it's a greek brand lol :)!
    a review on that would be appreciated
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see what the Beauty Uk one is like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection they all look so pretty, my fav is the Clinique one, gorgeous!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really curious about the Jemma Kidd one! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I can't do bronzer to save my life so a review on them all please! Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies, i will start with the Korres one then so keep your eyes peeled.

    I quite like the ELF bronzer and its nice and natural looking. I like the fact it has 4 shades in it.

    As for brushes i find the bigger the better really that way you just get a loose dusting which you can build up rather than it looking too much xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to see swatches comparing them all to each other. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hun, i will do the swatches for you with pleasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love bronzer collections! Probably because mine is disgraceful haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx