Monday 19 September 2011

Morning Skincare Regime!


This post is in conjunction with my evening skin care post which you can check out here . I use some of the same things in the morning so although i will mention them I'm not going to review them again as you don't want to read the same things over :)



I have been using this cleanser in the mornings and it feels really refreshing and leaves a beautiful fragrance. It seems to gently cleanse my skin and does not leave it tight at all. This contains Tee tree, Marine Algae and Aloe Vera.
A little of this stuff goes a long way, i have been using it for months and its still got loads left.



If i wake up and my skin is looking particularly oily or i can see or feel blemishes then i reach for this. I find this a bit too harsh for everyday use but it really does seem to do a great job of targeting blemishes.
This product contains Salicylic Acid, zinc and thermal spring water.



La Roshe-Posay Thermal Spring Water

I  reviewed this in my night time post here 


FAB 5 in 1 Face Cream Reviewed Here

I'm still loving this moisturiser for everyday use. I love the fact that it has a factor 30 SPF and it gives me a lovely soft face with a little bit of a glow but it isn't at all heavy either. Makeup goes on so easily after applying this as well.

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum

Again i already reviewed this on my evening skincare routine. I often use a separate eyecream for day and night but presently i am using just the one. I really like this serum as it seems to keep my skin around my eyes nice and hydrated without being too heavy although I'm thinking of switching to a slightly heavier eyecream at night.


so i use 4 different skincare products in the morning. How many do you use and have you tried any of these?

7 comments:

  1. I love Effaclar in spring summer but have to switch to something gentler in winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try the Effeclar Foaming Gel for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love la roche posay products. Just went back and read your review of the Fab brand. I think I might look in to that line a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only use 2 things in the morning, but my night time routine is a bit insane, 5 products including 2 varying strengths of BP... oh if only i had clear skin!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping up with a regular skin regimen is the first step to a better and glowing skin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great regime! No wonder your skin looks flawless in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about la roche posey stuff. Lisa Eldrige was talking about it on her youtube channel too. Definitely thinking of investing! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx