Tuesday 13 September 2011

Speckled Rust NOTD!

Morning everyone, today i thought I'd show you my nail colour that i applied yesterday which is such a pretty combo.
It's feeling a lot colder here now and as Autumn is upon us i thought I'd choose a deeper colour to wear.
Leighton Denny Forbidden Territory

I love this colour its a metallic Burgundy with a hint of rust. A perfect colour for Autumn.



Nubar 2010

Then i applied a coat of Nubar 2010 over the top to create these glitter speckles.

 

This is one of those combinations that has to be seen in real life to appreciate. Dam you camera for not showing its true beauty.
The glitter flakes create a two tone iridescent colour on the nails in shades of greens and golds its so pretty.
What colours will you be wearing in Autumn on your nails?

12 comments:

  1. I never usually like dark colours like that on my nails but this post has really made me think about trying it out again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already changed to the dark side too. Love this combo and also love your nails, I'd love mine to grow that long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I unleashed Scarab last night just because it was autumnal outside, we were obviously having similar thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely combo!!! I can't wait for Autumn to come... Here in Greece it's still too hot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these two polishes together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! I literally saw this colour and I wolf whistled! Love it! I'm a huge LD fan and teamed with Nubar it looks beautiful! Mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a lovely colour i just wish the camera picked up the sparkles a bit better. Im glad you all like it though xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What a perfect autumn mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shade of polish, it's so fall!

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous Autumn shade, love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx