Saturday 3 September 2011

Well Hello!

Well Hello people, I've missed you.
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments while I've been away. I've arrived back from a week in Newquay and so back to blogging as usual tomorrow.

It's the first time I've ventured up that way and it was amazing. The beaches are stunning and luckily for us the weather was nice so i even have a bit of a tan :)
There was so much to do that the kids had a fantastic time too. I'd recommend it to anyone. Here's a few snaps:












As much as I've loved every minute of the holiday it's always nice to come home. I've missed reading everyones posts and so will spend the next few days trying to catch up a bit.
Mwaaah xx

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a great time, and good to have you back!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics <3 Love beaches <3
    Good to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to have a nice little break from everything :) Glad that you enjoyed yourself

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a lovely holiday chick! I love Newquay its where I met my boyfriend 11 yrs ago :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Didn't know you where going there hun! you would've drove right past me in Plymouth :) We are goinf on hols soon to Perran Sands can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that little man is just adorable. Looks like a fun day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics! :) glad you had a nice time!
    xoxo

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much everyone. Its back to reality now. Washing machine here i come xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back lovely! You look really well in these photos x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments, i appreciate each and everyone xx